Trouble downloading Apollo - item not supported?
Went to download Apollo app but under the app name in app world it says "this item is not supported by your current device profile"
Anyone else get this? Is there a way around it?
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Panorama won't work through the browser up here in Canada......
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-29-2012, 12:35 AM #4
- 453 Posts
- Just Pin It.
How did you get to the AppWorld link? If you got there from a link from your phone you maybe seeing the BB phone version. Suggest you go directly to AppWorld on your tablet.
Also while your tablet is not in AppWorld log in to AppWorld with your desktop PC and make sure your PlayBook is selected as current device then log out. Then try again from your PlayBook.
Just a couple of suggestions, hope something works for you..______________________________________
To resist the influence of others the knowledge of oneself is of most importance.
Teal'c on Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 14
Information Technology is fun, play with IT!
- By CSI Guy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 20Last Post: 11-23-2011, 04:24 AM
- By DXBLouie in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:51 AM
- By DXBLouie in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:30 PM
- By rathire in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2011, 02:28 PM
- By rkhano in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:12 PM