Wow just found out that Traffic Wonder was already released on Playbook on 14th March. Its popular game from iOS and now ported native to PB. I think with too many apps being added every few hours to App World, its hard to keep track of new apps. Anyways, this is wonderful high quality puzzle game which is fun to play and you need to really apply good logic. Where my water and Traffic wonder are of very similar genre and I am so happy that this one is available now. Checkout the trailer here:
    TrafficWonderApp.com - A fuel puzzle game

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...94250/?lang=en
    zethaaron and Zyzomys like this.
    03-15-12 09:35 PM
    Looks interesting. It says $0.99 on the App World site but comes up as $1.99 when I go to buy it. Very strange.
    03-16-12 12:45 AM
    Looks good, although I must say, I'm a fan of so many apps coming in we can't keep track. ;P
    03-16-12 01:15 AM
    Hi guys, I am from traffic wonder team. We are very happy to introduce our game for Playbook. We are having technical problems with the price but I am sure blackberry will fix it right away. We will extend the promotional price for another week because of this and in the meantime if you paid the extra dollar incorrectly please contact our support for a refund. Cheers Marjane
    03-16-12 06:40 PM
    I picked it up this morning and it runs really well. Thanks for bringing. It to the PB.
    03-16-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD