Dang, didn't realize reloading OS with a PB meant losing your apps. I'm still a PB rookie…
    12-22-11 02:45 PM
    I could not find 2 in the market, only 1, where do I find it?
    12-22-11 10:09 PM
    I could not find 2 in the market, only 1, where do I find it?
    I could only find tofu 1 if I searched "tofu". I had to search the developers name to find both
    12-23-11 12:21 AM
    I could only find tofu 1 if I searched "tofu". I had to search the developers name to find both
    same here couldnt find it
    12-23-11 12:44 AM
    nvm back at a buck
    12-23-11 12:47 AM
    same here couldnt find it
    It's because there's no space in the name of the second one, ToFu2.
    Anyway here's links to both:

ToFu:
    Buy ToFu - Download ToFu - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

ToFu2:
    Buy ToFu2 - Download ToFu2 - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    12-23-11 03:20 AM
    I got this when it was free aswell. If anyone wants to see a video about it; i happen to have made one today. It's just to show people some gameplay without downloading the game.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcM9EXVz3e0[/YT]
    04-02-12 01:27 PM
    I got this when it was free aswell. If anyone wants to see a video about it; i happen to have made one today. It's just to show people some gameplay without downloading the game.

Wow awesome, Man is this a screen capture that you're using on you're playbook? How did you do it?
    04-02-12 01:47 PM
    Is this a screen capture that you're using on you're playbook? How did you do it?
    I'm using a recorder card to record the HDMI video/audio signal. I've got a video of it on my channel. The Blackmagic Intensity Pro; Also have a setup video if your interested in how that looks like. ^^
    04-02-12 03:30 PM
    I actually purchased this game a while back. One of the best purchases on the Playbook along with the original title. I love them and so do my kids. Top notch titles!
    04-02-12 11:40 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD