Is there a way to log in to your YouTube account through the app on the the Playbook? I can't seem to find any place to do it. Thanks!
    05-03-11 08:53 AM
    Very interested in this as well.. if anyone knows the answer to this please let us know! Much appreciated.
    05-09-11 09:03 PM
    Are there benefits to using the app? I just go to youtube.com (where I can login); I get all of the same features as using my desktop.
    05-09-11 09:22 PM
    Are there benefits to using the app? I just go to youtube.com (where I can login); I get all of the same features as using my desktop.
    No real benefits or advantages over the website. As a matter of fact, assuming you cannot login and see your subscriptions, I would say you're at a disadvantage by using the app at this point in time.
    05-09-11 09:27 PM
    I've tried as well but I don't think its possible.. They need to fix this. Also, did you notice when you watch youtube on the browser and switch between tabs, the video pauses..
    05-09-11 09:27 PM
    I've tried as well but I don't think its possible.. They need to fix this. Also, did you notice when you watch youtube on the browser and switch between tabs, the video pauses..
    I just noticed that actually. It does not stop the playback however if you switch between browser and apps, or the native youtube app and other applications. I'm guessing they meant for this to happen though, it sort of makes sense it would stop playback when switching tabs.
    05-09-11 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD