Feeling nostalgic? How about a text only adventure game? I used to play similar games on the Vic-20 and loved them. Give it a shot and tell me what you think. I made it so it's easily playable without having to type any commands.

Best of all, it's free!
    bugmeyes likes this.
    04-29-12 07:11 PM
    I picked it up a couple of weeks back, and wow,it was pretty good. Im a sucker for some of those old fashioned type games. The game mechanics were smooth and with a relatively small learning curve. One warning though, those puzzles can be a real nightmare! You really cant just breeze your way through, you actually have to think your way through this. Great nostalgic fun.
    04-29-12 07:25 PM
    Feeling nostalgic? How about a text only adventure game? I used to play similar games on the Vic-20 and loved them. Give it a shot and tell me what you think. I made it so it's easily playable without having to type any commands.

Best of all, it's free!
    This is a great game, already finished it can't wait for you to finish chapter 2.
    Wished there were more games like this inthe App World
    04-30-12 03:46 PM
    I'm more the text adventurer of the first games over the internet dealio! I loved those. I remember those forum games that you could do. Posting stories to each other with twists! Those where my type of text games.

I tried these in all honesty, i'm just new skool i guess... I understand why it is cool though
    04-30-12 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD