Improved graphics and screen responsiveness. Go get it!
    05-06-11 10:06 AM
    still showing the old version
    05-06-11 01:21 PM
    Im having a problem. For some mistake I erase Tetris and NFS (the problems is that when I press this apps on App World, appears an error that tell me that check that I'm connect to a Wi-Fi -I'm connected-). So, trying to reinstall, but not appear

Any idea?
    05-06-11 05:12 PM
    No update here yet, is there an ALT R-S-T for Playbook AppWorld?
    05-07-11 01:01 AM
    i have been trying to find the answer to that question for a while now. no one seems t know
    05-07-11 01:07 AM
    still showing the old version
    same here

I updated the app, My World says I'm on version 2 but Tetris looks the same and says I'm still on version 1.0.61

I deleted and downloaded again: same result.

anyone know what's up with that? I would love 'improved graphics'. I kinda hate the cheap Flash game look of the game right now. can anyone for whom the update was successful post a screen capture of the new graphics? I'm really curious. thanks!!

p.s. what's an R-S-T?
    Last edited by belsunce; 05-07-11 at 05:11 AM. Reason: added p.s. question
    05-07-11 05:10 AM
    Im having a problem. For some mistake I erase Tetris and NFS (the problems is that when I press this apps on App World, appears an error that tell me that check that I'm connect to a Wi-Fi -I'm connected-). So, trying to reinstall, but not appear

Any idea?
    Try updating your software to see if it shows any new items available to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 06:47 AM
    Did the update show up for others yet?
    05-07-11 08:47 AM
    Go to app world (under "my world") and press the "Refresh list" button, which is located between the word "featured" in the main navigation bar and the first app in your list. I'd assumed this was what this did, but correct me if I'm wrong...
    05-07-11 09:22 AM
    Hey if anyone has had this problem then dont feel left out..

Just did an update on tertris and now it dosent launch at all .. just black screen and then crashes... tried to delete it and re install but no go ...

answers?? anyone??

thanks
    05-09-11 09:27 PM
    same here

I updated the app, My World says I'm on version 2 but Tetris looks the same and says I'm still on version 1.0.61

I deleted and downloaded again: same result.

anyone know what's up with that? I would love 'improved graphics'. I kinda hate the cheap Flash game look of the game right now. can anyone for whom the update was successful post a screen capture of the new graphics? I'm really curious. thanks!!

p.s. what's an R-S-T?
    i am having the same issue, any luck getting this fixed??
    05-10-11 09:07 PM
    Actually there is, bring out the keyboard while in appworld and type rst (no alt needed). i posted that a few days ago on the playbook tips and tricks thread but it got buried.
    05-10-11 11:49 PM
    What does RST do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 12:20 AM
    Please, what is the fix for this? I installed 2.1 today with the same results. This is so stupid. How do I update?
    06-08-11 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD