Hi everyone
    I recently sidepoaded Tapatalk on my PB.
    I really I have been impressed with its ease and how it keeps all my forums in one place.

Thing is since yesterday when I tap into my Civfantics forum I get this message,
    `Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if the porblem persists.`

Any having this problem?
    Any solutions?
    or
    Do you know of any other native PB appa that does the same job as Tapatalk?

Thanks for your time
    Elduque...
    03-03-12 03:44 AM
    Just found out there is a native Tapatalk app in BB app store.
    The app is �3.00
    Should I download this or keep the sideloaded version?
    03-03-12 03:57 AM
    I have the app world version and it works great. And if you have bought it already on your BB(if you have one) then once you go to purchase it app world will recognize that and you will not get charged.
    03-03-12 05:31 AM
    I have the app world version and it works great. And if you have bought it already on your BB(if you have one) then once you go to purchase it app world will recognize that and you will not get charged.
    Thanks... This is good to know
    03-03-12 05:34 AM
    Hi everyone
    I recently sidepoaded Tapatalk on my PB.
    I really I have been impressed with its ease and how it keeps all my forums in one place.

Thing is since yesterday when I tap into my Civfantics forum I get this message,
    `Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if the porblem persists.`

Any having this problem?
    Any solutions?
    or
    Do you know of any other native PB appa that does the same job as Tapatalk?

Thanks for your time
    Elduque...
    I have sideloaded too and works perfectly for me!! Try uninstalling and re-installing again.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD