Hey guys, I am truly struggling here trying to get tapatalk on my PB I was going to get it when it first came out but I wanted to wait a little. Now that I am attempting to purchase it, I cannot find it anywhere in appworld. Consequently, purchased it on my 9900 and I love it but I really wish I could also have it on my PB I am not sure if the one that was available on the PB is the same as the one available for side loading either. Anyone has a clue of what's going on?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-11-12 01:23 PM
    i personally side loaded it worked beautifully
    03-11-12 01:38 PM
    Weird. I don't see it anymore either. I had originally bought on my 9900. When I went buy iton my PB, app world "knew" I had already bought it and I just had to re-install on the PB. Don't know where it went....

From my BadAss Playbook with Tapatalk
    03-11-12 01:42 PM
    I'm pretty sure it works when side-loaded, don't know from experience though...
    03-11-12 01:53 PM
    Try going to un installed in my world and click reinstall

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-11-12 01:57 PM
    I installed Tapatalk on my 9900 but don't remember installing it on my PlayBook but it's there. The strange thing is it cannot be deleted from App World and says it's not supported by my current device profile. And i didn't sideload it.
    03-11-12 02:23 PM
    Could Someone post a link for Tapatalk to sideload? All the links I could find to it in the forums are broken... I had downloaded the .bar once already but I deleted it and now want to put it on my new 64gb PB
    Thanks
    03-11-12 02:40 PM
    Could Someone post a link for Tapatalk to sideload? All the links I could find to it in the forums are broken... I had downloaded the .bar once already but I deleted it and now want to put it on my new 64gb PB
    Thanks
    Here... change the .zip to .bar and enjoy
    cuong205a, nappp, write and 2 others like this.
    03-11-12 02:56 PM
    If you want tapatalk on you playbook go to their website app use the link they have there. It will give you the download button In app world. And if you already purchased it on your phone you will not have to pay again.
    03-11-12 03:08 PM
    I installed it through App World, as with most android apps Life don't find it is very impressive though,they all seem inferior to native apps in some way
    darktoy likes this.
    03-11-12 03:16 PM
    The playbook android version is real. I will be removing the android version from the smartphone version because that might be causing problems. I will release the android version as "Tapatalk HD". A native playbook version will be created when Cascades UI is released and it will be available as a paid upgrade or as a separate release since it will be much better than the android version.
    This is probably why. I saw it in app world previously but can't find it yesterday when i was trying to install it, it is linked to Tapatalk for BB phones as well. The developer did mentioned that he is planning a native version of it built using cascades once cascades is released. Can't wait. Meanwhile, i'll just use tapatalk on my BB phone, and the browser on my playbook.
    03-11-12 06:29 PM
    I got the sideloaded one. I am not sure if it is the same as the one from appworld. it is ok but not nealy as smooth as the official one on my 9900

Sent from my Playbook using tapatalk
    03-11-12 07:52 PM
    I got the sideloaded one. I am not sure if it is the same as the one from appworld. it is ok but not nealy as smooth as the official one on my 9900

Sent from my Playbook using tapatalk
    it is probably the same. The one in appworld is the android version as well.
    03-11-12 09:11 PM
    Thanks SteelGreek for providing the BAR file. Sideloaded. The app works fine the first time, crashed thereafter. Would wait for the native PB version.
    03-23-12 09:20 AM
    Sideloading TT works great, and I have been doing it since the beta OS. I have had more problems with TT on my 9900 than the PB.
    03-23-12 09:30 AM
    thank you very much! I was running an older version. this works much better

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    SteelGreek likes this.
    03-23-12 03:19 PM
    Here... change the .zip to .bar and enjoy
    freakin thank you i looked all over the place for this app, finally one bar that works !!
    03-26-12 06:49 AM
    I installed it through App World, as with most android apps Life don't find it is very impressive though,they all seem inferior to native apps in some way
    I've been using android version on pb for a long time. It works very well.I do not see how native version could be any better.
    03-26-12 08:32 AM
    Just installed it on my blackberry and my playbook both working great.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-26-12 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD