Hi Everyone,
    LoneDwarf just published Tank Recon 3D for Playbook.

Feel free to check on AppWorld:
    Buy Tank Recon 3D for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Tank Recon 3D for BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Item Description
    Tank Recon 3D is a first person tank game that features full real-time 3D graphics.

Piloting your new advanced tank, code named Alpha, you will be shooting it out with various units such as tanks, planes, helicopters, anti-tank guns and more. Fire your main cannon and watch as the enemy explodes into pieces. Use your guided missiles to bring down enemy planes or anything else that needs blowing up!

Tank Recon 3D comes with two campaigns and two survival levels. Jump right into the action with one of the survival levels and see how long you can last. When you're done, submit your high score to the Internet for bragging rights.

Playing a campaign will have you going on missions that will ultimately decide whether you defeat the Evil Hepion forces or explode trying. Replay missions choosing hard or even mental!

Features:
    Real-time 3D graphics.
    2 Campaigns with 4 missions each.
    Instant action with Survival and Ambush Mode.
    3 difficulty levels (Normal, Hard and Mental).
    14 different enemy units.
    6 different power ups.
    Save and resume your game.
    Choose between sound effects or music.
    Use your own music for the soundtrack by using a Media Player Playlist.
    11-25-11 08:01 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Buy Tank Recon 3D for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Tank Recon 3D for BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    May I suggest a lite version, like you have done on android

Especially at premium price
    11-25-11 08:09 AM
    He he. The owner is LoneDwarf, he/she'll let you know guys I hope. I just discovered and posted a thread.
    11-25-11 11:44 AM
    May I suggest a lite version, like you have done on android

Especially at premium price
    It's a very valid suggestion. Currently I am not setup to support advertisement based apps for the PlayBook and I don't have time in my schedule right now. Unfortunately Lone Dwarf Games Inc really is just one lone dwarf. Maybe in the new year when I have more time. If it's any consolation, the iOS version doesn't have a lite version either for the same reason.
    12-08-11 08:28 AM
    Anyone ever play Bolo on the old Macs? It was a multiplayer tank game with bases to defend and alliances. I'd like to see some multiplayer tank action on the PlayBook.
    12-08-11 12:30 PM
    I played that on the Apple IIe back in the day. It's a good suggestion as it would run well. Actually Tank Recon 3D is based on Stellar 7.
    12-08-11 01:53 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Item Description
    Tank Recon 3D is a first person tank game that features full real-time 3D graphics.

Piloting your new advanced tank, code named Alpha, you will be shooting it out with various units such as tanks, planes, helicopters, anti-tank guns and more. Fire your main cannon and watch as the enemy explodes into pieces. Use your guided missiles to bring down enemy planes or anything else that needs blowing up!

Tank Recon 3D comes with two campaigns and two survival levels. Jump right into the action with one of the survival levels and see how long you can last. When you're done, submit your high score to the Internet for bragging rights.

Playing a campaign will have you going on missions that will ultimately decide whether you defeat the Evil Hepion forces or explode trying. Replay missions choosing hard or even mental!

Features:
    Real-time 3D graphics.
    2 Campaigns with 4 missions each.
    Instant action with Survival and Ambush Mode.
    3 difficulty levels (Normal, Hard and Mental).
    14 different enemy units.
    6 different power ups.
    Save and resume your game.
    Choose between sound effects or music.
    Use your own music for the soundtrack by using a Media Player Playlist.
    great controls! so easy.

The only thing that is missing for the game to become a hit is multiplayer!!

Are you guys working on it? If you do, when can we expect it?!
    12-17-11 11:46 AM
    I bought this game as soon as it was released for the Playbook, I finally beat it on normal. I just had to tell somebody.
    03-20-12 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD