OK, so you may have noticed on Twitter, or you may not have noticed, but I'm doing a giveaway of Tablet TV for Mothers Day.

PLEASE read the rules and follow the step below. If you don't follow them, you WILL NOT win.

How the contest works:
    I'm giving away 40 copies of Tablet TV. They will go to the first 40 people who respond to this thread (that also follow the contest rules.
    Because App World for the PlayBook doesn't have any way to gift apps, you will have to purchase Tablet TV, email me the receipt and the PayPal email address you want the refundd to go to. You will receive the full amount App World charged you, in your own currency and including tax if applicable.

If you bought Tablet TV within the last three days (ie, on the 9th, 10th, or 11th of May) you are eligible to win, so long as you still have your purchase receipt email from RIM.

Rules:
    You MUST have a PayPal account.
    You MUST have at least 10 posts on CrackBerry.
    You MUST be able to purchase apps from the BlackBerry App World.
    Your PlayBook must be running the latest 2.0.1 or you will not get updates.

How To Win

Step 1. See if you even want a copy of Tablet TV (you might not). You can see it in App World at Buy Tablet TV - Download Tablet TV - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World or download the free version at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...95505/?lang=en or check the CB thread about it at http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...blet-tv-706571. Tablet TV DOES NOT stream live TV (don't expect to replace a $30+ monthly cable bill with a $2 app). It just makes it easy to watch your favorite TV shows that are legally provided online by content owners, or to watch legitimate user generated content.

Step 2. Make sure you have PM's enabled here on CB so I can contact you if you won.

Step 3. Post in this thread what you are getting your Mom/Wife for Mothers day, what you would like to get for them, or what you got if you're a wife or mother.
    You can lie here (or even just say "I'm getting my Mom a free copy of Tablet TV" ), this is mainly so people will read the instructions and I won't be giving stuff to people who just say "OOOHHH PICK Me!" who don't even know what Tablet TV is.

Step 4. I'll post a list of winners here, and contact everyone who wins via PM.

Step 5. If you won, you will have to buy Tablet TV from App World (sorry that there's no way around that step). Then email me the purchase receipt and your PayPal email address (or your Mom's if you bought it on her PlayBook for her, which would be very nice of you) within a week.

That's it! Good luck people!
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 05-12-12 at 02:17 PM.
    ignites and emtunc like this.
    05-12-12 02:05 PM
    i'm going to get my mom me! (ie visit her!)
    05-12-12 02:12 PM
    I bought a second playbook for my wife for mother's day. It would be even better with tablet tv installed!
    05-12-12 02:38 PM
    Getting my mum a PlayBook :P
    05-12-12 03:01 PM
    Bought the wife a 32g playbook!
    05-12-12 03:05 PM
    Getting my wife a bb keyboard.
    05-12-12 03:20 PM
    Does it include updates or is this just a one time thing? I already bought a copy awhile back.
    05-12-12 03:40 PM
    Does it include updates or is this just a one time thing? I already bought a copy awhile back.
    Anyone who (legally) obtains a copy of anything I make will get free updates for life.
    05-12-12 03:44 PM
    I went in with my brother in law to purchase a PB for my mother in law. My mom passed almost 5 years ago so she's the only mom I have left. Not a sob story, just a fact. I've been watching Tablet TV evolve here and have thought seriously about purchasing. Guess I'll have to get one for me and mom in law now! Thanks for sharing Shane
    05-12-12 03:59 PM
    Got the wife a bird feeder a couple cool solar lights and some garden fencing to keep the dogs off her flowers
    05-12-12 05:31 PM
    Hi, perfect incentive to get a second copy which will go on my wife's PlayBook.

Thanks
    David
    05-12-12 05:32 PM
    Guess I'd have to get my mom a pb since I all ready it. Nice promo scridly.
    05-12-12 06:03 PM
    I already got her lobster but now I will get her tablet tv for free too :-)
    05-12-12 07:28 PM
    I going to install this on my mommy's PlayBook and i don't care about the money you can just haz it.
    Go hug your mommy now all and have a good mommy's day and enjoy!
    05-12-12 08:03 PM
    Getting my mom a coffee maker. Thanks for the contest!
    05-12-12 09:30 PM
    Contest isn't over!

Alright, so aparently everyone is busy doing Mothers Day stuff, I'll leave the giveaway open until Tuesday. For now, I'm sending instructions to the following winners:

ignites
    Icarus3000
    JakePNEFC
    pike13
    xindy
    sjc1963
    sam81
    manytone
    djenkins6
    kbz1960
    Tony2255
    byul
    black.rhino

Check your PM boxes
    If you didn't get a PM, let me know!
    djenkins6 likes this.
    05-13-12 10:31 PM
    I got my Mom a spa gift certificate.
    05-14-12 06:43 AM
    My Mom will get a flowers, and most probably a favorite perfume (still have some time to decide: here we celebrate Mother's day on May 26)
    05-14-12 10:36 AM
    here we celebrate Mother's day on May 26
    Wow, I didn't know that lol.
    JakePNEFC likes this.
    05-14-12 11:25 AM
    I made a nice Prime rib dinner!!! it was taste!!
    05-14-12 01:42 PM
    I usually buy my Mom garden plants and flowers for Mother's day. This time, she really wanted Kebabs at an Afghan restaurant. So I took her and Dad there! mmmmmmmmmm. My girlfriend, ( who's also a mom), got treated to a rather expensive shopping spree at a local clothing store. She looks great! And now, I'm (almost) broke! Oh well, gotta be good tho those you love! Happy belated Mother's day all! Btw, this app would be awesome for my girlfriend!
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-14-12 05:33 PM
    I got my wife a quiet day walking by the harbor (National Harbor in DC metro area), we also stopped by the Fossil shop and purchased a niceness watch. She will be also receiving a tea set that she also wanted(but does not know that yet...lol) and also some alone time with the kids, which we also have one on the way.....overall she enjoyed herself to the max.
    05-14-12 08:26 PM
    Time for the next round of winners:
    PM's sent to:
    QuickBrittle
    PiotrJot
    clowrym
    gedvondur
    michjarv
    Check your PM boxes!
    05-15-12 11:39 AM
    Nice offer on a nice app. First app I purchased.
    05-15-12 09:47 PM
    My wife was supposed to get breakfast in bed, then a relaxing morning while I took care of our son. Instead she got up with him and started making him breakfast before she realized what was going on. lol
    Mostly had a relaxing day and that's it.
    for both our moms, we bought them a giant card and had our son (15mo) color them, paint his feet and walk on them.
    05-16-12 06:01 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD