Been searching to see if there is a new version of rroyy's bridge needed for 2.0 to connect to my AT&T Torch. I'm kinda leery of upgrading the Playbook if it will go back to AT&T's braindead bridge/tether.

ANyone know?

Thanks!
    02-21-12 08:11 AM
    It's on rroyy.com
    02-21-12 08:21 AM
    Bridge Browser seems to work fine on my AT&T 9700.
    02-21-12 08:31 AM
    Okay, I'm probably a complete , but I am having difficulty downloading rroyy's latest Bridge to my phone. The phone is a Bold 9000, running OS 5, but when I try to download the correct files, the download fails and it tells me I have an invalid COD. I've not had this before with his files. Is it me? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance...
    02-22-12 11:07 PM
    Okay, I'm probably a complete , but I am having difficulty downloading rroyy's latest Bridge to my phone. The phone is a Bold 9000, running OS 5, but when I try to download the correct files, the download fails and it tells me I have an invalid COD. I've not had this before with his files. Is it me? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance...
    I had the same issue after i deleted the AT&T hijacked bridge that i had downloaded from Appworld. However after a couple of reboots, I just tried rroyy's version and it downloaded without any issues. Hope this helps.
    02-23-12 02:25 PM
    Same issues hear. Cant get the new ota bridge to download
    02-23-12 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD