Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default swapping my pb for another pb, but i bought an app

bought an app for my pb

then saw i had a duff screen

getting exchanged tomorrow, will i need to buy it again?

No. Just do a security wipe on the old PB and log in with the same BBID into the new one when you get it.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Cool

Thats ú5 saved
    CrackBerry Abuser

It is really simple, if I remember right, go to App World, My World, click ┘ninstalled tab, and you should see it listed there, just click reinstall for the apps you want (don`t mind the accent, somehow my computer has got into some funky accented character setting...this is now my question mark button result ╔...anyone know how to fix that
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Default You are correct

Quote Originally Posted by blue-b View Post
    It is really simple, if I remember right, go to App World, My World, click ┘ninstalled tab, and you should see it listed there, just click reinstall for the apps you want (don`t mind the accent, somehow my computer has got into some funky accented character setting...this is now my question mark button result ╔...anyone know how to fix that
    Your purchased apps will show under the uninstalled tab.

At the bottom of your computer screen there should be a little keyboard tab. Your keyboard is set to french right now...
    Thanked by:
    blue-b (01-06-2012)