So my buddy just released this on Android today and plans to release it on IOS but I want to convince him to port it to the playbook as well.

He has not expressed much of an interest in doing this but I would like to convince him otherwise.

It was developed in flash so I assume it would be minimal effort to port correct?

Would you buy this game if it was on the Playbook?

Rybram.com - Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies

Game play vid -
    07-06-11 08:30 AM
    I would buy it in a heart beat.. Looks like fun! And you are right that it shouldn't be hard to port if it was developed in Flash/Air..
    M.Rizk and anon(3896606) like this.
    07-06-11 09:44 AM
    i would as well, looks like a lot fun
    07-06-11 10:04 AM
    If it was developed in flash, all he would need to do is package the swf file as a playbook app using the SDK. Or if he is using the adobe tools, he can use the playbook as a development target and export the appropriate version, when he compiles his release builds.
    07-06-11 02:27 PM
    As long as the price is low ($0.99) yeah i'd buy it.
    M.Rizk likes this.
    07-06-11 05:13 PM
    As said before it is some what of an item that seems that it'll be some what of a cheap item to pay for. Although it looks interesting enough for me to get, and wish more developers were more interested in improving/building apps for the Playbook.
    I'd definitely love if you convinced him to build apps for Blackberry. After all, the more the merrier!

P.S. Anyone else wonder what's with all these zombie/ninja games?! It's starting to be the new cat addiction, or maybe already is... or just me.
    07-06-11 06:31 PM
    zombies have always been a popular theme. Ninja and zombies just get thrown together because they are so opposite.
    07-06-11 06:37 PM
    yes would pay $.99 for it
    M.Rizk likes this.
    07-06-11 06:44 PM
    Looks cool!

It would be incredibly easy for him to port this over to the PlayBook. He would just need to create an App World developer account, download the SDK and package the SWF as a BAR file. The only issue would be resizing (if he hasn't taken care of that already).
    07-06-11 09:17 PM
    Well, here's an idea, if you like the looks of the game and want to see it make it over to the Playbook, post a comment on his YouTube video! Heh, might get his attention if he sees all his comments on the video coming from PB users. (Hint hint)
    07-06-11 09:35 PM
    Well, here's an idea, if you like the looks of the game and want to see it make it over to the Playbook, post a comment on his YouTube video! Heh, might get his attention if he sees all his comments on the video coming from PB users. (Hint hint)
    My intention is that if there are a respectable number of comments added to this thread showing interest that I will send him a link to the thread however your suggestion is a good one as well.

I saw the comment you made to his vid and his reply, I will also talk to him about using my PB for testing.
    zethaaron likes this.
    07-07-11 06:21 AM
    From Dominican Republic - I would pay for it and some friends i have too, looks like a really fun game, maybe $0.99, or $1.99 would be nice price.
    M.Rizk likes this.
    07-07-11 08:19 AM
    I'd give this game a whirl! Looks great!
    07-10-11 12:06 PM
    looks i would buy it for sure
    07-12-11 11:06 AM
    i would buy it
    Mojoski likes this.
    07-21-11 08:44 PM
    Nope, how about having him do an email app for the Playbook? I need "Enterprise" apps not more games.
    07-22-11 11:57 AM
    Pfft, why hate on the game just because you want a different app...

07-22-11 02:24 PM
    Nope, how about having him do an email app for the Playbook? I need "Enterprise" apps not more games.
    That might be one of the dumbest replies I've seen on Crackberry in a while. He didn't ask if we want the game instead of an email app. Quit being so ugly, why don't ya?
    07-22-11 03:13 PM
    That might be one of the dumbest replies I've seen on Crackberry in a while. He didn't ask if we want the game instead of an email app. Quit being so ugly, why don't ya?
    He asked if I would purchase it. I answered the question and said why. There was nothing in the thread about posting IF you would buy it.
    07-22-11 06:45 PM
    Looks good, I'd buy it
    07-22-11 11:44 PM
    I would buy it.
    07-23-11 06:37 AM
    I'de but it as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 11:02 AM
    In case you guys are still interested Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies will be coming to be Playbook. The game is waiting to get approved right now.

Lets hope the piracy rate is a bit lower on the PlayBook than it for Android

You can check my site Welcome to the Frontpage I will post there the second it goes live.

Cheers,
    Matthias Bedard
    02-11-12 08:52 PM
    In case you guys are still interested Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies will be coming to be Playbook. The game is waiting to get approved right now.

Lets hope the piracy rate is a bit lower on the PlayBook than it for Android

You can check my site Welcome to the Frontpage I will post there the second it goes live.

Cheers,
    Matthias Bedard
    Better late then never Now lets eat some bread!
    02-11-12 09:10 PM
    I'd seriously consider buying it
    02-11-12 09:48 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD