Got the demo, loved it.

Anyone got any news on the full version for PB? Can't find anything on CB or the net in general.

Ta.
    10-01-12 09:05 AM
    Steambirds was brought through with Handster, Handster took a massive database of Android apps, and ported them all to the PlayBook.

unfortunately, they never moved forward past that, and as far as I know, they are not fond of releasing PAID apps on to AppWorld as they are an intermediate, and do not represent the author.
    Rafellin likes this.
    10-01-12 09:27 AM
    You might try contacting the developer directly, and expressing the interest. Since the demo was able to be converted so easily by Handster, perhaps they would be willing to convert the paid version themselves. Especially now that RIM is offering that 10K promotion. That is if they also release it for BB10 they get at least 10K from RIM even if they don't make 10K. RIM will make up the difference if they don't get 10K, at least I think that's how it works.

I found the details, the app has to be submitted before BB10 is released and it has to earn 1000 on it's own, and not more that 10,000, to qualify, BUT if it earns more than 1k but less than 10k, then RIM pays the difference!

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/0...er-commitment/
    10-01-12 10:22 AM
    To qualify for the 10K guarantee, the app has to be approved under the Built for Blackberry program. Android ports do not qualify.

You might try contacting the developer directly, and expressing the interest. Since the demo was able to be converted so easily by Handster, perhaps they would be willing to convert the paid version themselves. Especially now that RIM is offering that 10K promotion. That is if they also release it for BB10 they get at least 10K from RIM even if they don't make 10K. RIM will make up the difference if they don't get 10K, at least I think that's how it works.

I found the details, the app has to be submitted before BB10 is released and it has to earn 1000 on it's own, and not more that 10,000, to qualify, BUT if it earns more than 1k but less than 10k, then RIM pays the difference!

Introducing Built for BlackBerry and the $10K Developer Commitment �BlackBerry Developer Blog
    10-01-12 02:37 PM
    sideload the game, i did long time ago now and it is awesome game
    10-06-12 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD