So every Crackberry owner has to have their coffee and what better than have it at Starbucks Coffee! But wait, you left your card at home along with your phone and all you have is your playbook. How will you pay? This is one of the needed apps for the Playbook that will make the Playbook a better device. Starbucks app for Blackberry phones are already accomplished so WHY is there no Starbucks app for the #1 Professional Tablet.
    Will it be downloadable with the Android App Player?
    Tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-19-11 04:43 PM
    Since they killed off the mobile app for the phones and a phone app has more use than a Playbook version i would think, I would say you have a better chance finding the tooth fairy.
    10-19-11 04:50 PM
    Did the phone app ever work at Canadian Starbucks?
    10-19-11 05:08 PM
    Did the phone app ever work at Canadian Starbucks?
    Not that I was able to find. It was delivered over-the-air by sending a text to their number and it didn't seem to respond to texts originating in Canada.
    10-19-11 05:30 PM
    Not that I was able to find. It was delivered over-the-air by sending a text to their number and it didn't seem to respond to texts originating in Canada.
    Yeah same here but I wasn't sure if was a Canada thing or not.
    10-19-11 05:36 PM
    there was a starbucks app forbb?!? rim killed the starbucks app. you bastards!
    10-19-11 06:53 PM
    Well there isn't a LinkedIn app for the Playbook yet either, so it doesn't really matter how professional the tablet is :-~
    10-19-11 07:04 PM
    How about getting a couple of dollars together and put them in your pocket?

Anyone who forgets a cellphone, credit card and money at home all at the same time doesn't deserve coffee.
    10-19-11 10:04 PM
    there was a starbucks app forbb?!? rim killed the starbucks app...
    THere was a Starbucks app for Blackberry that you could download OTA from Starbucks. I had it and used it but it was hit or miss if it would update properly when you added to your card or made a purchase. RIM didn't kill the app. Starbucks did.
    10-19-11 10:55 PM
    THere was a Starbucks app for Blackberry that you could download OTA from Starbucks. I had it and used it but it was hit or miss if it would update properly when you added to your card or made a purchase. RIM didn't kill the app. Starbucks did.
    I have two Starbucks apps on my iPhone.
    10-19-11 11:05 PM
    I wish there was a Tim Hortons app!!!!

Picture that!!!! Mmmmmmm!

All the donut games.......
    TerribleTim68 likes this.
    10-20-11 06:40 AM
    I have the starbucks app on my 9900 before it disapeared. It worked well. The payment barcode didn't work in Canada because the stores need to change over their POS scanners to read the mobile barcodes. But the update on whats left on your card and the reload worked flawlessly.

It's too bad. I would have used starbucks more out of convinence.
    10-20-11 08:52 AM
    I still have this app on my 9930, and use it every week...works awesome!

...but I don't see how a PlayBook app would be very beneficial - who the he11 forgets their wallet, money, AND phone?!?!?
    10-20-11 09:06 AM
    we have the timmy's app in canada.
    10-20-11 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD