- CrackBerry Addict
- 626 Posts
Splashtop desktop questions
I am interested in buying a remote desktop app and have a few questions about splashtop desktop.
1. Does the computer the streamer is installed on require a wifi connection or is the PC connected to a wifi router enough?
2. Do you have to be on the same network as the PC that is streaming or does it allow streaming remotely over the internet?
3. How does the app handle having multiple monitors/screens on your pc? Will the app work well with my having 2 screens in landscape mode open on windows 7?
Thanks for your assistance.Purchased Playbook Day One with $$cash$$ and shot the guy who I bought it from, burned down the best buy, and uploaded a virus on their system to delete any evidence - because thats how I roll. I haven't regretted the decision.
Please don't suggest I buy an iFad or roid.
- By jimdogg187 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 10-02-11, 09:35 AM
- By debsbb in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-09, 10:39 AM
- By kevd193213 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-09, 01:39 PM
- By enigNY in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-08, 09:47 AM
- By kevink in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-08, 09:14 PM