The best game I've played so far on the playbook is spiderman hd by gameloft. I just installed OS 2 beta and played it, there was something very different about the game play. The touch screen buttons seem so much more responsive, so now i'm throwing multiple combos with ease. Highly recommended even more so on OS 2!
    10-23-11 03:06 PM
    The best game I've played so far on the playbook is spiderman hd by gameloft. I just installed OS 2 beta and played it, there was something very different about the game play. The touch screen buttons seem so much more responsive, so now i'm throwing multiple combos with ease. Highly recommended even more so on OS 2!
    spiderman runs on os 2.0? I thought only apps compiled using ndk 2.0 can run on os 2.0, does that mean ndk 2.0 is already available to some devs?
    10-23-11 10:34 PM
    i know im a bit late but i cant for the life of me get past rhino! i realize i need to use the lightning bolt thing to avoid his punches and grabs but i cant cant cant get away or block when he charges me. by the time i get to the rooftop im almost out of life =[

help/advice!?
    12-17-11 01:49 AM
    i know im a bit late but i cant for the life of me get past rhino! i realize i need to use the lightning bolt thing to avoid his punches and grabs but i cant cant cant get away or block when he charges me. by the time i get to the rooftop im almost out of life =[

help/advice!?
    just run around in circles and avoid him, when he hit the wall, he will be dizzy and you can attack him at that moment..
    12-17-11 07:29 AM
    reading this makes me wanna buy spiderman!
    12-17-11 10:16 AM
    What does OS2 have to do with Spiderman HD? Its available and plays just fine for quite a while now .
    12-17-11 10:32 AM
    reading this makes me wanna buy spiderman!
    buy it... once you learn to use the combo, it's gonna be awesome!!
    12-17-11 10:41 AM
    What does OS2 have to do with Spiderman HD? Its available and plays just fine for quite a while now .
    i think the OP meant the gameplay feels much more smoother on OS 2 BETA then on the regular 1.xx OS versions.
    12-17-11 10:55 AM
    buy it... once you learn to use the combo, it's gonna be awesome!!
    haha okay, ill download it......but i need to wait after my exams finish lol. I think if i get it now i won't be able to study.

12-17-11 10:56 AM
    It's an awesome game!
    12-17-11 01:39 PM
    just run around in circles and avoid him, when he hit the wall, he will be dizzy and you can attack him at that moment..
    ive tried it and it doesnt work for me. i couod be mid swing in the air and the ramming will still hit me =[
    Last edited by snoozininsomniac; 12-17-11 at 02:28 PM.
    12-17-11 02:24 PM
    ive tried it and it doesnt work for me. i couod be mid swing in the air and the ramming will still hit me =[
    That's how I beat him too. What you need to make sure is that you are swinging in a direction perpendicular to the direction Rhino is running at you. That way, you won't be hit mid swing in the air...also, he stops doing anything after he tries to run you 3 times, and so keep counting.
    12-17-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD