I went to amazon.com to buy something and then BOOM!!!

I see this.....
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...bUvbUpU7031712

*It looks like Amazon and BlackBerry finally made an agreement. Kindle App is now available to Blackberry Smartphones and soon the PLAYBOOK!!!

*I don't know if you guys have heard this before...but i just found out
    01-14-12 05:47 PM
    I see nothing about PlayBooks there... The handheld app is old news thou.

EDIT: Wow, is it me or the thread was renamed from "..SOON!!!" to "[Speculation]..." ?
    Last edited by diegonei; 01-14-12 at 05:57 PM.
    01-14-12 05:52 PM
    On BlackBerry.com there was a reference to Amazon music store as well. I am not sure if that is a new development or just the first I heard of it.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry 7 OS - BB7 - New BlackBerry 7 for the new Torch, Curve, & Bold - US
    01-14-12 07:24 PM
    On BlackBerry.com there was a reference to Amazon music store as well. I am not sure if that is a new development or just the first I heard of it.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry 7 OS - BB7 - New BlackBerry 7 for the new Torch, Curve, & Bold - US
    Amazon Music Store was dropped in favor of 7digital, which is what we already have on the PlayBook.
    01-14-12 07:47 PM
    only available for us customers......
    01-14-12 10:39 PM
    I think this page has been up for a long time...even before the playbook was released. So, nothing changes.
    01-15-12 02:39 AM
    That page has been there for ages, the App doesn't even work on BB7 yet.
    01-15-12 05:53 AM
    yeah its old news I had it on my 8900 and it says its only available for us users but UK users can download it and access there books (you just can't download any new books via app)
    officially there is no app for os7 but there is a gud work around on the forums to get it working (simply download to your phone and when you get the start splash screen plug into your computer and the sync charge etc option screen pops up and it allows u to get through to your books and any time you open up afterwards it should open without a problem)

concerning kindle on the playbook, with the android player the android version works well so might be an option
    01-15-12 06:38 AM
    I went to amazon.com to buy something and then BOOM!!!
    I see this.....
    Amazon.com: Kindle for BlackBerry - Read Kindle eBooks on your BlackBerry
    *It looks like Amazon and BlackBerry finally made an agreement. Kindle App is now available to Blackberry Smartphones and soon the PLAYBOOK!!!
    *I don't know if you guys have heard this before...but i just found out
    What the frak...r u serious. This is a year old link.Did you even freakin do a search on the forum about the kindle app..? There won't be one.
    01-15-12 10:09 AM
    im using kindle in 2.0 w android app player and love it!!!

01-15-12 11:01 AM
    only available for us customers......
    Then why could I download and use from Brasil?
    01-15-12 12:03 PM
    Hi folks,

I did quick video on playbook working with sideloaded kindle and amazonmp3, check this out:
    02-25-12 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD