I would love to see an app like SoundNote. It lets you record sound as your taking notes. Once I have that I can retire my iPad.

SoundNote - Take notes with your iPad
    SoundNote is the best way to take notes on your iPad.

It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you'll never worry about missing an important detail.

While playing back your recording, just tap a word; SoundNote will jump right to that point in the audio.

Use SoundNote's powerful drawing tool for quick sketches. It's easy to edit them, too. Tap a drawing to select it, or tap twice to select an individual stroke. From there, you can drag it to wherever you want, or tap "Delete" to get rid of it. Use two fingers to zoom and scroll.
    screamlordbyron likes this.
    04-25-11 10:20 AM
    I would love to see an app like SoundNote. It lets you record sound as your taking notes. Once I have that I can retire my iPad.

SoundNote - Take notes with your iPad
    SoundNote is the best way to take notes on your iPad.

It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you'll never worry about missing an important detail.

While playing back your recording, just tap a word; SoundNote will jump right to that point in the audio.

Use SoundNote's powerful drawing tool for quick sketches. It's easy to edit them, too. Tap a drawing to select it, or tap twice to select an individual stroke. From there, you can drag it to wherever you want, or tap "Delete" to get rid of it. Use two fingers to zoom and scroll.
    Wow. Sounds exactly like the smartpen I have. See Livescribe.com
    04-25-11 10:23 AM
    There is an App in App World that indicates it will be able to do this, but that these features are "coming soon".

I hope SOMEBODY gets an app like this out for the PB, as this would be a killer app for me.
    04-25-11 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD