Lets get together as a Playbook community and go to the Sonos web site to request support for a Sonos app! Sonos needs to pay attention to the 77 million BB users. Perhaps with BB10 coming using QNX they will see their way to mate the best music system with the best mobile OS.
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    04-04-12 09:01 AM
    +1 for a Sonos App.
    04-04-12 09:15 AM
    +13249345

The only I bought an iPad is to set up those damned things. they already have the Android App they just need to port it over!!!

>> (Disclaimer: I actually bought it for Sonos, Lutron, and Crestron apps)
    04-04-12 01:25 PM
    Tell Sonos. There is a thread on the Sonos 'Sound Ideas' forum titled "Blackberry Playbook: New OS - please make Sonos' Android app available!."

Go to Sonos Forums under the "Sound Ideas" forum and add your vote to the thread.
    04-10-12 10:06 AM
    I'd like to see Sonos... I'm a paid subscriber to both SiriusXM and Slacker; would LOVE to have high-quality streams to both at home...
    04-10-12 10:39 AM
    I won't buy another Sonos device until they come out with at least a Sonos app for the Playbook. I understand holding off on OS 5,6, & 7.x devices since BB10 is around the corner. But there's really no excuse for ignoring the Playbook!
    06-26-12 08:58 PM
    +1

I'm in the beginning stages of assembling a Sonos setup for my house. I would love to see a Sonos app for my PlayBook (My wife has one too). I'll buy the Sonos controller before I buy an Android or Apple device.

If there was PlayBook app available, I'd consider buying, possibly, 2 of the now discontinued 16G PlayBooks. Along with some sort of wall mount to hold them.

I imagine a PB on each wall of the rooms, that has a part of the Sonos system in it. Just need the app.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    06-27-12 12:29 AM
    Just found this. http://blackberryplaybooktipstricks....berry.html?m=1

Not an app, but a work around.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    06-27-12 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD