I was getting frustrated by the lack of a good Social Networking client for my #BB10 Dev Alpha, so I made one. This app is built with BB10 in mind, although the PlayBook version works great as well (and contains some functionality that isn't available in BlackBerry 10 yet).

Socialite make accessing your Social Networks a breeze; just launch the app, add your favorite social networks, and you're good to go! Mobile optimized Social Networking sites can be opened in the app itself (some networks can also have navigation controls), or in your BlackBerry Browser (that feature is still coming for BB10)!
    Socialite contains the following networks:
    Badoo, Bebo, deviantart, Facebook, Flickr, Flixster, Foursquare, Friendster, Geekli.st, GetGlue, Google+, Habbo, Last.fm, LinkedIn, MySpace, Orkut, Pinterest, Qzone, RenRen, Sina Weibo, So.cl, Twitter, Vkontakte, and YouTube.

Some pics:

Socialite is available for only $1 and can be downloaded from App World at Buy Socialite - Download Socialite - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

There is also a free version for the Dev Alpa that will be available until BB10 is released (buying the full version gets you access to both the PlayBook Version, the Dev Alpha Version, and the BB10 version when BB10 drops) at Free Socialite BlackBerry 10 FREE Beta - Download Socialite BlackBerry 10 FREE Beta - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    (the full version also contains the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with buying me a coke )

If anyone has any suggestions or questions, feel free to post here or email me at support at scrapps dot org.

I hope everyone enjoys Socialite!
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 09-24-12 at 09:30 AM.
    09-24-12 09:12 AM
    Very nice APP ! +1 for SCridApps !
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    09-24-12 11:14 AM
    Glad you like it If you have any suggestions for any social networks I missed, let me know.
    09-24-12 11:24 AM
    Glad you like it If you have any suggestions for any social networks I missed, let me know.
    How about MSN messenger? would be great addition in my opinion.

Thanks hopefully
    09-24-12 01:48 PM
    Bought it, I like having many networks in one app. I set up Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube. After using one network, though, I can't find a way to switch to another or get back to the main menu. Swiping down from the top bezel doesn't do anything. I had the settings set to In App so I switched to Navigation, but that made things much worse. Now Twitter shows the navigation bar briefly but then it disappears, so Twitter works pretty much the same as before. The other three services, though, show the navigation bar, but nothing else, just a blank screen.

I switched back to In App. It is still useful, but I can only change services by killing and then restarting Socialite. Hopefully I am missing something.
    09-24-12 02:04 PM
    Bought it, I like having many networks in one app. I set up Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube. After using one network, though, I can't find a way to switch to another or get back to the main menu. Swiping down from the top bezel doesn't do anything. I had the settings set to In App so I switched to Navigation, but that made things much worse. Now Twitter shows the navigation bar briefly but then it disappears, so Twitter works pretty much the same as before. The other three services, though, show the navigation bar, but nothing else, just a blank screen.

I switched back to In App. It is still useful, but I can only change services by killing and then restarting Socialite. Hopefully I am missing something.
    At this time I haven't found a way to keep the controls in all social networks (a few work, like linkedin, but most do not). I believe a solution is in the works and will be available in BB10 to make all the networks work with the controls. I'm also investigating the possibility of rebuilding the app using c++, but it might be a while before I know enough c++ to do that.
    09-24-12 02:08 PM
    App looks nice but you need someone better to do those photoshop pictures. If you want I can try to make a better one.
    09-24-12 02:14 PM
    App looks nice but you need someone better to do those photoshop pictures. If you want I can try to make a better one.
    Those are screenshots.
    09-24-12 02:15 PM
    Those are screenshots.
    Yeah, they aren't photoshopped images...!
    09-30-12 05:03 AM
    great app, thanks for making it so beautiful and easy to use.

SushistewPB Playbook Video Reviews for app reviews

socialite will be added to the list by oct 10 2012.
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    10-08-12 01:56 PM
    here is the review i promised, late but i did it. lolhttp://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ialite-750466/
    10-19-12 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD