For three days now SnagFilms appears in my appworld with upgrade option. Each time I attempt to upgrade I get error message: Install error 00008. Try again later. Anyone know of problem?
    12-14-11 12:03 PM
    I have the same issue. Even wound up doing a security wipe last night(unrelated to this problem), and still have the issue.
    12-14-11 02:09 PM
    I too had issues and finally deleted the old version, rebooted.....and now I've got nothing because the new version won't download. The error is "0008". Anybody know what that means?
    12-14-11 02:46 PM
    Same problem here. I noticed someone had put in a review indicating the error (probably should have just sent an email to the developer). I'll be sending an e-mail to their support address tonight.
    12-14-11 04:32 PM
    Appears someone fixed the issue as I no longer have the error. Not sure it ever upgaded but at least it is not indicating it needs upgrading.
    12-15-11 02:13 PM
    Appears someone fixed the issue as I no longer have the error. Not sure it ever upgaded but at least it is not indicating it needs upgrading.
    Do you have the upgraded version?
    12-15-11 03:05 PM
    Last time I tried I got the error, but I'll try again tonight when I get to wifi.
    12-15-11 03:08 PM
    I've been trying to use the snagfilms and it looks like it is a go and then the blue circling arrow stops and nothing happens. I have the app.

P.S. I like your comment, BB then, now, forever... yeah I said it. I too am a loyal BB, hope things turn around for them.
    11-11-13 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD