I own a really small internet business. I make bags for recumbent bicycles. Basically I am looking for an app that i can use to keep track of the bags and material I have in stock. Something simple is fine. Something with a bit of a book keeping option would be great too. I have searched but I did not see anything.

Thanks for the help!
    06-27-12 09:28 PM
    Wouldn't excel work just fine for that purpose?

If you have accounting software you can usually export a item list to excel and then take it from there.
    06-27-12 11:53 PM
    I own a really small internet business. I make bags for recumbent bicycles. Basically I am looking for an app that i can use to keep track of the bags and material I have in stock. Something simple is fine. Something with a bit of a book keeping option would be great too. I have searched but I did not see anything.

Thanks for the help!
    I was thinking of making an app like this. If you can DM me with exact functionality and how it works, what you need in the application etc and how much you would pay for this app, I will see if I can make it.
    06-30-12 12:10 AM

Thanks for the help!
    If you want a desktop app, i can knock up a VB.net front end in a couple of nights. You would need to let me know fields etc that you need.
    06-30-12 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD