View Poll Results: Have you joined the Facebook Event? Please do!

Voters
621. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

431 69.40%
  • No. (if you're clicking this, you should go join!)

190 30.60%
    So it was deleted and not read? Probably because they're busy getting to work on the skype for PB app.....haha

........sigh
    I sense sarcasm (I HOPE I sense sarcasm lol).
    That'd be nice wouldn't it. They're probably swamped with Skype for Playbook emails and are just deleting them all.
    TBH, I have very little expectation of a Microsoft owned company building a popular app for a direct (more direct than any other brand) competitor.
    Here's to hoping.
    zethaaron and ralfyguy like this.
    02-01-12 06:56 PM
    I bet they blocked all emails with that subject. Send them a new one with a different subject.
    DONE!!!

I sent mine with the subject of "skype". Because theres no way they'll block that subject, hehe..
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 06:57 PM
    I did not get that message from the other guy...yet so he atleast still has a chance to read it before deleting. We will see! One thing is for sure though. Whether or not it got read,we surely stirred some things up today so I say let's continue on until we..A: get a repy or B: get skype on playbook!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 07:04 PM
    A little late, but done!

i even added a "Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook" to cap it off
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 07:18 PM
    Really, do people think they're going to read all of these? They *might* read one or two, even ten - but then they'll realize it's all saying the same thing.

As I pointed out beforehand, this could backfire if they get miffed about this. I know a few of our exec's at work would be if they got mailbombed.

Still, hopefully they take it the intended way.
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 07:20 PM
    Emails up & away !
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 07:32 PM
    Done like dinner!
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 07:35 PM
    Really, do people think they're going to read all of these? They *might* read one or two, even ten - but then they'll realize it's all saying the same thing.

As I pointed out beforehand, this could backfire if they get miffed about this. I know a few of our exec's at work would be if they got mailbombed.

Yes striker, we expect them to read a couple thosand identical emails*rolls eyes..

No, we are hoping they will read one, two, maybe three and then see the couple thousand others and realize there is a demand and a need for Skype on the pb.

Then we hope they get on the horn to the boys in the tech department and say, "hells yeah boys, let's get our together and build us a playbook app", or something like that
    02-01-12 07:38 PM
    I'm in guys! Email fired away!
    glocksecure and zethaaron like this.
    02-01-12 07:40 PM
    Emails have been sent!
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 08:20 PM
    earlier today i fired off emails to both from 4 different email accounts.

let's get that app!
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 08:30 PM
    Sent!...
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 08:33 PM
    Just make sure you send your emails on Feb 1st and not Feb 2nd or this will become just spam...

We made our point and the fact that they deleted the emails is proof they saw the emails.
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 08:41 PM
    All in all I say mission accomplished. They got flooded today and if they didn't know before then they sure as heck know now that there is demand for skype on Playbook. The playbook is alive and well and can only continue to thrive with the new OS. It is not dead nor is it going away so the devs really need to just get on board. They said it was a failure. They said it wouldn't make it and development for it wasn't good buisness. Well YOU were wrong so just get over it ,develop, and maybe even go grab one and see what your missing out on. (after OS2 is launched) Seriously though I have faith they will come around. This is gonna be a re launch of the platform and its gonna rock peoples socks off. Who knows RIM says they have some surprises, Skype may already be on board. One can only hope so.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 10:05 PM

Well what did we have to lose??? We don't have Skype right now and if we don't say anything, nothing is gonna happen anyways. So whether that put them off or not doesn't even matter. It can't get any worse. If you don't wanna hear what customers want, then so be it.
    zethaaron, peter9477 and louzer like this.
    02-01-12 10:26 PM
    I wrote a custom one, not sure they'll read it tho.
    If it was me, I'd delete every email in my inbox that had "playbook" in it.
    Hopefully they got the point and will consider it...
    zethaaron and BB_Bmore like this.
    02-01-12 10:37 PM
    Blackberry is used all over the world...its considered the REAL international device wouldnt it make sense that BlackBerry should have been the 1st company to have this????? LETS GET SKYPE THIS IS RIDICULOUSNESS....THIS IS WHY IT DOES NOT SELL AND PPL SWITCH
    zethaaron and BB_Bmore like this.
    02-01-12 10:37 PM
    Sent two this morning!
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 11:03 PM
    Sent two this morning!
    yeah! this was meant to be sent on 1st Feb

people as stated above, let's not send after that date
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 11:09 PM
    Sent it on the 1st in the AM.

Feeling good about this!
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 11:28 PM
    Do we know how many folks sent emails? That would be cool to know. Just the number.
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 11:31 PM
    I just sent mine now... hope thats not too late.
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 11:32 PM
    Never too late
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-01-12 11:39 PM
    Sent my e-mail including CC'd to the e-mail the OP made. Let's hope this happens!
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-02-12 12:49 AM
    Do we know how many folks sent emails? That would be cool to know. Just the number.
    I would also like to know...
    zethaaron likes this.
    02-02-12 12:49 AM
551 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD