Hi Everyone,

We wanted to let you all know that we've released an update for Sketch W Friends.

We've upgraded to a larger server now. Also we've increased the number of game rooms to 50 and added a whole bunch of new words.

We request all of you to update right away and let us know if you're still having any issues.

We will be continuously improving the performance to ensure that everyone enjoys a smooth gameplay. Lots of new features are in the pipeline, so stay tuned!

Email us at bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com in case of any queries.
    03-21-12 12:49 AM
    Hi Everyone,

We wanted to let you all know that we've released an update for Sketch W Friends.

We've upgraded to a larger server now. Also we've increased the number of game rooms to 50 and added a whole bunch of new words.

We request all of you to update right away and let us know if you're still having any issues.

We will be continuously improving the performance to ensure that everyone enjoys a smooth gameplay. Lots of new features are in the pipeline, so stay tuned!

Have updated, been in and all seems ok, but the real test will be this evening for me as that's when it's usually crowded, so will let you know. Keep up the good work and support.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-21-12 01:15 AM
    Hi Everyone,

God I hope this makes the PERPETUAL SERVER CRASHING stop.
    03-21-12 01:29 AM
    is it possible with this update to play the game using the bridge function. I love the game but was not able to play it through bridge as i am not in wifi range always.
    03-21-12 01:47 AM
    Xlabs, Love this game! I was disappointed to find a slew of android users just sitting in the rooms and just chatting and not participating in the game. I just upgraded to 1.1 and they disappeared. Thanks for upgrading your servers! Will let you know if I see more idling "players". Keep up the good work.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-21-12 02:38 AM
    Nice! just downloaded the new version
    03-21-12 11:54 AM
    It worked well for me last night... Ok at like 3AM

But this morning it wouldn't even find a connection to the server???

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-21-12 12:01 PM
    It worked well for me last night... Ok at like 3AM

But this morning it wouldn't even find a connection to the server???

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    We've already upgraded to a larger server, but due to the huge number of users, we're still having connection issues. We' re continuously working on fixing these issues & improving the game performance. Please bear with us until then.
    03-22-12 02:09 AM
    We've already upgraded to a larger server, but due to the huge number of users, we're still having connection issues. We' re continuously working on fixing these issues & improving the game performance. Please bear with us until then.
    Yea sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Thanks for the reply though.
    Good to see devs care.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-22-12 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD