Hi All,

XLabz is back with a surprise for all the gamers out there! Sketch W Friends; the latest addition to our ever growing list of PlayBook apps- is a real-time, multi-player game of Pictionary.

Sketch W Friends for PlayBook is a real-time, multi-player word game that draws inspiration from the two classic games of Pictionary and Charades. Sketch W Friends lets you compete with other players and puts your creative and vocabulary skills to the ultimate test.

The game starts off by players joining a �game room�. One of the players is given a word to draw while the other players guess the word being drawn. The guessers can see the doodling by the player in real time - as he draws it. Login through Facebook and keep score of your game and of the other players on the leaderboard!

Sketch W Friends is also available for the iPad and Android Tablets. What�s cool is that, this game is truly cross-platform! So, you can now sketch with friends who are on other platforms as well!

Download Sketch W Friends from the BlackBerry App World here.

Don�t miss out on the fun! Join our community on Facebook for all the latest news, updates, surprise giveaways and rewards! �Like� us here: Sketch With Friends | Facebook

Catch all the action on our website: www.sketchwfriends.com

We hope all of you will have many happy hours of playing Sketch W Friends! Do email us with your feedback and suggestions, if any.

User Reviews for Sketch W Friends so far:

�Would recommend downloading, entertaining and amusing :-)�

�This is an amazing concept and a wonderful game. Love to sketch challenging words. It's very exciting! I love word games and this is one of the most exciting yet.�

�It is so addicting. Great game to play with friends !!!!!!�

�Omg it's the best app ever�
    03-16-12 06:59 AM
    +1 getting it now.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 07:05 AM
    XLabz, you guys are absolutely amazing. THANK you!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 07:23 AM
    just bought it, but mind if I make a suggestion? make it free for a limited time period for all platforms. this is a game that would be better with more people playing. whatsapp did this when they were first launched, free so people started using it. then they start to sell it. people will still buy it because all their friends are on it already.

similarly to draw something. they had free versions so everyone just downloaded it and played. then they have another version they sell. when evryone is already playing it, people will be willing to pay for it in order to play with their friends. the fun is where the people are, and frankly currently most are on draw something.

this is a superior game as compared to draw something in my opinion. live is definitely more exciting.

if you guys decide to run the promo, I'll definitely help promote it to my friends.

poloandpearls likes this.
    03-16-12 07:34 AM
    just bought it, but mind if I make a suggestion? make it free for a limited time period for all platforms. this is a game that would be better with more people playing. whatsapp did this when they were first launched, free so people started using it. then they start to sell it. people will still buy it because all their friends are on it already.

similarly to draw something. they had free versions so everyone just downloaded it and played. then they have another version they sell. when evryone is already playing it, people will be willing to pay for it in order to play with their friends. the fun is where the people are, and frankly currently most are on draw something.

this is a superior game as compared to draw something in my opinion. live is definitely more exciting.

if you guys decide to run the promo, I'll definitely help promote it to my friends.

This is a great idea! I just tried it out and the interface is beautiful and the fact it's live makes it even better!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 07:57 AM

Glad to know that you like Sketch W Friends! And thanks for your suggestion. I guess you read our mind, we will soon be releasing a free version of the game with restricted game play, for the very reasons you just pointed out.

Thanks for being an early adopter and trying out Sketch W Friends. And we hope you will help us promote the game in your circle. We will be in touch when we release the free version.
    03-16-12 08:58 AM
    I'mma go and buy this looks promising and fun!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 09:00 AM
    Just played a game was hilarious, great stuff!!! Will send some constructive criticism when I stop laughing lol
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 09:19 AM
    Just bought it, i love everything Xlabz makes, seriously you guys take a lot of care about the look of your apps and that's really important to me. Hope this makes it to the Top Game list soon and we get this game viral.
    poloandpearls likes this.
    03-16-12 09:20 AM
    XLabz, you guys are absolutely amazing. THANK you!
    Thanks Joski! Appreciate the support!
    03-16-12 10:06 AM
    i dont see it in my app world yet living in a third world country sucks
    03-16-12 10:18 AM
    i dont see it in my app world yet living in a third world country sucks
    Sorry to hear that. Which country are you from? Never knew this happened until now.
    03-16-12 10:20 AM
    Just bought it! So freaking excited!!!!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 10:23 AM
    Just got it! Yay!

XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 10:36 AM
    This game is a great idea and will be highly successful, you guys are the greatest giving the PlayBook finally an app that is on par with other platforms
    BrizzadMan and XLabz like this.
    03-16-12 10:46 AM
    I've been waiting for this game since you submitted it for approval! I was so excited to find it in my morning search before I left for work! One question though, does it only work over wifi? I've been trying to connect with my phone bridged and it keeps giving me a server error. Wasn't sure if my phone signal was just terrible...
    03-16-12 11:04 AM
    Question,

Can I play with specific friends in a closed chat room? Or similarly, can a friend and I find each other and play in the same room?
    03-16-12 11:08 AM
    Can't wait to start playing this game. Been waiting for something like this to come along. Nice work xlabz!!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 11:09 AM
    Question,

Can I play with specific friends in a closed chat room? Or similarly, can a friend and I find each other and play in the same room?
    Wanna know as well. Hoping me and my brother can play each other on our playbooks.
    03-16-12 11:11 AM
    Sorry to hear that. Which country are you from? Never knew this happened until now.
    im living in Jamaica hopefully next week it will show up in the app world
    03-16-12 11:15 AM
    ok awesome it just showed up buying it now
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 11:18 AM
    Wanna know as well. Hoping me and my brother can play each other on our playbooks.
    I doesn't seem so at the moment, but I'm sure they'll tweak it in future updates if we ask nicely
    03-16-12 11:19 AM
    im living in Jamaica hopefully next week it will show up in the app world
    Once you said 3rd world and I saw that it said ur network was digi I knew u were Jamaican good 2 know there are more jamaicans here on cb tho I'm in sc rite now
    03-16-12 11:24 AM
    I love this game, but would see a few changes/additional options:

- The time limit is quite short, it would be nice if we had an option to set the timer.
    Other players were complaining about this too: there's nearly no time to fill the word in and hit the return button, especially when there's lag here and there.
    - A private room would be nice (as suggested by Feldmen01).
    - Will there be other languages available in the future (then we'll need national rooms too)? In my case, a Dutch version for example. Sometimes, I don't really understand the word I'm reading, which is a real disadvantage compared to native english speakers.

But I'm very pleased with the quality of the application: it's neat and it's working like a charm!
    joelled likes this.
    03-16-12 11:29 AM
    Glad to know that you like Sketch W Friends! And thanks for your suggestion. I guess you read our mind, we will soon be releasing a free version of the game with restricted game play, for the very reasons you just pointed out.

Thanks for being an early adopter and trying out Sketch W Friends. And we hope you will help us promote the game in your circle. We will be in touch when we release the free version.
    Awesome plan for my cheap friends!!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-16-12 11:35 AM
354 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD