I've seen more and more people writing out the words lately, and it's quite frustrating when you're near the end of the game and have a chance of winning and they just write it to get the quick easy points. How can I boot, warn people like this? I tap on their name and the whistle comes up but tapping again does nothing.
    12-09-12 10:42 AM
    I've seen more and more people writing out the words lately, and it's quite frustrating when you're near the end of the game and have a chance of winning and they just write it to get the quick easy points. How can I boot, warn people like this? I tap on their name and the whistle comes up but tapping again does nothing.
    I assume that a player needs to receive a certain amount of whistles before they're automatically booted. Apparently, you can become a moderator aswell, and boot people as you see fit. I can only take so much of this game, unfortunately, and haven't fully explored it. There doesn't seem to be a sure-fire and fair way of stopping people from writing the word out. This is compounded by players who don't seem to speak english, just writing what they read because they don't know what the words mean.

I've been wanting to buy the game for a while now, but while these basic frustrations exist, there's no way I'd go beyond the free version.
    12-09-12 11:08 AM