Hi All,

We're happy to announce that the FREE version of Sketch W Friends for PlayBook is finally here! Those of you who wanted to get a taste of Sketch W Friends before buying the full version, can now do so. This version now includes 100 game rooms.

The free version of Sketch W Friends for PlayBook can be downloaded here.

Now, there is absolutely no reason not to try out the game, the whole world is playing!

Please note that the FREE version is restricted to just two game rounds per day (or 20 minutes of game play a day) and free version users will only have access to "The Salon", but then you can play against both paid and free users. We are sure that once you get the taste of the game you will be excited to get the paid version!!
    03-27-12 06:30 AM
    Excellent. I hope more developers follow suit with the trial versions because even though they're usually less than 5 bucks, apps are an investment, for me atleast.
    03-27-12 08:38 AM
    One of the things I love about the Windows Phone market place is you can try almost all apps and games before you buy. Would love to see App World follow suit.
    masqueofhastur likes this.
    03-27-12 08:43 AM
    Finally! Thank you
    03-27-12 11:19 AM
    One of the things I love about the Windows Phone market place is you can try almost all apps and games before you buy. Would love to see App World follow suit.
    Unlike this game, I bet if we had a trial run on all apps from Appworld developers wouldn't sell anything, there is so much cr*p it's not true. I would pay twice the amount to support a developer with a good app/game pity there aren't that many. Even some of the default apps don't live up to the equivalent on other OS, as though PB gets secondhand cast offs..nuff said...

With due respect Xlabz have given great support and assistance and have a game they can actually rave about, good for them, let's hope others follow their example!
    03-27-12 11:47 AM
    ..so I tried out the free version for about 30 minutes and could not play any match.
    All 100 Rooms, does not matter whether there is people or not.

Gives me a dumb error that starts with Oops..and kicks me out. Why is this made so I can't even read the error message?

Okay so I had to take screen shots every second to take a picture of what the error was. The error is about the servers not working. I don't know if this is my schools wifi or not, but it's kind of annoying. I realize i'm being a brat, but if a apps server can't handle connections correctly so often then I don't see the point of it. I'll try again some time later..maybe over the summer
    03-27-12 12:00 PM
    So I played the free version... I was hoping you could choose a player (like from my Facebook friends list that also has the game) to play one on one with. I'm kinda disappointed with that aspect of the game.
    03-27-12 03:37 PM
    Unlike this game, I bet if we had a trial run on all apps from Appworld developers wouldn't sell anything, there is so much cr*p it's not true. I would pay twice the amount to support a developer with a good app/game pity there aren't that many. Even some of the default apps don't live up to the equivalent on other OS, as though PB gets secondhand cast offs..nuff said...

With due respect Xlabz have given great support and assistance and have a game they can actually rave about, good for them, let's hope others follow their example!
    Good, so you save your money for the few good apps, and those apps get purchased a lot, making good money, and good app developers get attracted to the PlayBook.
    03-27-12 04:07 PM
    Bought it already, and love it!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-27-12 07:46 PM
    Tried it out. Definitely a fun game
    Happy to support the developers so will be buying!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-27-12 08:42 PM
    My drawings are so bad.. Funfunfun!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-27-12 09:21 PM
    I meant, "I love this GAME!"

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    XLabz likes this.
    03-27-12 09:24 PM
    Good, so you save your money for the few good apps, and those apps get purchased a lot, making good money, and good app developers get attracted to the PlayBook.
    It also means I have thrown away money on cr*p apps/games that looked good but because there was no trial couldn't test them first and found out after they were no good
    03-28-12 12:28 AM
    So I played the free version... I was hoping you could choose a player (like from my Facebook friends list that also has the game) to play one on one with. I'm kinda disappointed with that aspect of the game.
    Hi!

We're looking into that possibility. Stay tuned!
    03-28-12 12:57 AM
    Thanks for free version, and I played the game many times on free, and it's work very well and never crash
    XLabz likes this.
    03-28-12 09:25 AM
    ..so I tried out the free version for about 30 minutes and could not play any match.
    All 100 Rooms, does not matter whether there is people or not.

Gives me a dumb error that starts with Oops..and kicks me out. Why is this made so I can't even read the error message?

Okay so I had to take screen shots every second to take a picture of what the error was. The error is about the servers not working. I don't know if this is my schools wifi or not, but it's kind of annoying. I realize i'm being a brat, but if a apps server can't handle connections correctly so often then I don't see the point of it. I'll try again some time later..maybe over the summer
    Hi, the servers have a large capacity now and take way too many users than before (if not we would not have gone ahead and increased the rooms to 100 ). This is without a doubts a problem with your connection. If your connections drops and if the game is not able to maintain a persistent connection to the game servers is when you will see this error. Please try with a different connection which doesn't have disconnections and is not overloaded.
    03-28-12 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD