anyone tried to listen to sirius or xm via website on the pb?
    when it launches the online player, just get a blank screen.
    of course there is no other app to listen sirius or xm on pb.
    fail.com
    05-08-11 07:37 PM
    Works for me, but it takes a couple times and on blank screen wait for awhile...
    05-08-11 08:12 PM
    Works for me, but it takes a couple times and on blank screen wait for awhile...
    Awesome!! Thanks for the reply. It just sat on the white screen, but when I started to move the screen with fingers, pinched and zoomed, it finally loaded.
    I'm a happy camper now.
    Appreciate your info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 08:21 PM
    I was able to listen to sirusxm, over my home wifi. I hope we get an app! The only problem was that I couldn't open another browser! Not cool!
    05-08-11 08:44 PM
    I found that after the player loads...on the top left there is a black square..
    I typed in 100, which is the Howard Stern channel, and it started playing..works just fine for me finally!!!

Seems to be that direct entry of the channel works faster for me..

If you're not getting the player to work by pressing the channel buttons, try the direct input.
    05-11-11 01:04 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I fired up my work PC and went to log into my Sirius Canada account to stream my dailiy fix of Stern. They had re-done the player so I instantly logged out and grabbed my Playbook to see if it worked. I was very excited to find out that it worked and I can use my Playbook to stream Sirius. No more side loading the Android Sirius player.

Try it out and post back if it works for you. Show Sirius some love for doing this!
    phylez likes this.
    09-24-12 12:32 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I fired up my work PC and went to log into my Sirius Canada account to stream my dailiy fix of Stern. They had re-done the player so I instantly logged out and grabbed my Playbook to see if it worked. I was very excited to find out that it worked and I can use my Playbook to stream Sirius. No more side loading the Android Sirius player.

Try it out and post back if it works for you. Show Sirius some love for doing this!
    This didn't have the same outcome I was anticipating! I thought maybe Howard died over the weekend, so I was filled with joy a little TOO soon...

Original post was maybe a bit much for the overly sensitive. So, yay!
    Last edited by joski; 09-24-12 at 01:24 PM.
    09-24-12 12:47 PM
    it works! it finally works! I got one of the android apps to work after a number of tries so it doesn't really matter to me anymore. still cool though.
    09-24-12 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD