Dolphin as your Main browser, c'mon for real?
    I rather accept those bugs than using the slowdown sluggish android emulated browsers.
    I have a version that wasnt released in appworld which sorted out some older bugs.
    I disabled animations and now I have much less problems,by the way it's not the browsers fault,rim did some serious changes in the final.
    But I would like to know too hows the developement on sb+ right now,I am hoping on a fixed version soon,though like i said most of the bugs being fixed and some additional options on the version I have make my waiting much easier.
    02-24-12 10:13 PM
    I'm having tons of problems with the + version on OS 2. An update is needed asap.
    You might try unstalling it and then reinstalling it. I found 2 programs that seem to work more smoothly after that.
    02-24-12 10:38 PM
    Since upgrade to os2, I have a problem with tap view that sometimes I got traped there: I can click links in tab it loads new page but won't maximize, and there is no cross sign at cornor for you to close the tab. The only way to get out is to close the program and restart. I'm now using Dolphin as my main browser.
    I am having the same problem. Both (haven't tried more than 2) appear to be "live", but will not go full screen. Have to close app to get out as well.
    02-24-12 10:55 PM
    Too bad, I am having the same "tabs" problem. Hopefully we will see the update soon. Did anybody try to reinstall it?
    02-26-12 12:16 AM
    Reinstall doesn't work,it's the os2 that's causing it,but the devs has to fix that problem,we'll just have to wait for a fix.
    There is a temporary solution, just rotate the device to portrait and than back to landscape,this fixes it,so at least you don't have to restart the app
    Last edited by nimrodity; 02-26-12 at 02:15 AM.
    Judge Dredd likes this.
    02-26-12 02:13 AM
    Reinstall doesn't work,it's the os2 that's causing it,but the devs has to fix that problem,we'll just have to wait for a fix.
    There is a temporary solution, just rotate the device to portrait and than back to landscape,this fixes it,so at least you don't have to restart the app
    What worked for me once the page is reduced to a quarter, is touch the url in the address bar. The page is redrawn in full screen again without reloading.
    02-26-12 07:19 AM
    Thx you're right,that's works too
    02-26-12 09:44 AM
    That's odd. I was having the same problems and the browser was almost unusable. I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works fine.
    02-26-12 10:40 AM
    That's odd. I was having the same problems and the browser was almost unusable. I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works fine.
    Did the same and still issues.
    02-26-12 10:51 AM
    Seems the reinstall fix is not the solution. I still get the bug where the tab page provides no X to close a tab, and so stuck there. Also see the program closing occasionally when switching pages. Both bugs are intermittent, with no clear pattern. Reinstall did not fix. Hope HATAX returns to provide an update now that we are all on 2.0.
    02-26-12 12:55 PM
    I notice if I have a youtube video playing and switch tabs, it no longer plays that youtube video in the background (one of the main reasons I bought simplebrowserplus) Also, if I'm on grooveshark and put the PB to standby the music stops playing, this behavior was not the case in before 2.0.

I too am experience some of the tab issues reported here.
    02-26-12 12:57 PM
    do you have the option tunrned on that tabs stay active in background,maybe thats the reason.My youube vids keep playing fine
    02-26-12 01:30 PM
    I still have yet to find a single page where the built in Ad Blocking makes any affect at all. I've tried turning it off/on multiple times with no change.
    02-28-12 04:14 PM
    for me it works sometimes,sometimes not but to be honest,i dont really notice ads that much they could bother me
    02-28-12 05:42 PM
    Bump. Hi HATAX, do you have an update for OS 2.0? Would like to get the tiles working so I am not stuck there intermittently. This is a really nice browser, so would like to see the enhancements you mentioning before the OS2 switch.
    02-29-12 09:23 PM
    Rewrite:

HATAX, come back. We miss your updates

Looking for SB to be the star of OS2. Worth the paid version when the quadrant bug is fixed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Brianflys; 03-06-12 at 12:43 PM.
    03-03-12 12:39 PM
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-07-12 11:24 PM
    I think he got picked up in the LulzSec raid...
    KermEd likes this.
    03-07-12 11:46 PM
    i was wondering yesterday about simplebrowser updates, im having issues with the tabs.
    Judge Dredd likes this.
    03-08-12 09:04 AM
    Like everyone else posting here I am having issues with the tabs in the paid version since upgrading to OS2. I also wonder about the effectiveness of the ad-blocker. That should be a killer feature, but I still see lots of ads!

For now I have gone back to the native browser. Please update HATAX!
    03-08-12 10:19 AM
    im having problems as well
    For now I have gone back to the native browser. Please update HATAX!
    03-08-12 09:23 PM
    I still see ads as well. *cough* crackberry hopefully an update is on the way!
    03-09-12 10:03 AM
    It has been some time since hatax has been here. I hope nothing bad has happened to him.
    03-11-12 06:12 PM
    Just bought Simple Browser. Should have checked here first. Darn
    03-11-12 07:09 PM
    ive stopped using it since the update to 2.0
    03-11-12 08:16 PM
716 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD