has anyone heard from HaTax lately? I would loveto hear an update on everyones questions and suggestions
    12-17-12 05:53 PM
    it is weird that tumblr.com does not work at all with sb+.do you guys have other sites that do not work with sb+ ?

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    12-17-12 11:23 PM
    what am I missing? I can read tumblr sites
    12-17-12 11:29 PM
    what am I missing? I can read tumblr sites
    it is weird. I can access it with user agent set to android but it does not want to work with default user agent.

update: I reset all settings to default. now it all works fine with any user agent. weird. I guess something got "stuck"

The more I use SB+ the more I like it. Let's hope Hatex will make us new years eve present and release new update.

Last edited by bitek; 12-18-12 at 12:20 AM.
    nappp likes this.
    12-17-12 11:56 PM
    yes, an update would be awesome!
    12-18-12 05:26 PM
    There is one option missing in this browser which would be great to see. Right now any new tabs open in the next available tab but it would be great if there was option to make the browser open new tabs in the same tab. The issue is that i have all 4 tabs set up with different settings and some pages do not work the same in tabs with different settings (say java script off). So if i use TAB 1 I would like all new tabs open in TAB1. Not Tab 2 or Tab 3 or Tab 4 etc.
    I just realized this is already implemented. it just requires to hold on link until menu shows up. then just choose either open link which will open link in the same tab or open link in new tab.

Now I really need just user guide so I do not miss any other cool features of this browser.

Seriously SB+ is really cool. I have stopped using official pb browser.

I still have issue of SB+ crashing from time to time.

12-18-12 10:13 PM
    Couple fequests

1. Please work on stability issues. The browser is crashing too often.
    2. It would be great to have option for button that would roll page right to top or bottom
    3. It would be great to see option that would let name each tqb individually

12-30-12 09:06 AM
    Is this still underdevelopment? Maybe, we are waiting for BB10? Either way, Hopefully the tab issue gets resolved. I've stopped using this browser. If I have grooveshark running and switch tabs or put PB to stand by it pauses the audio, this doesn't occur in the regular browser. Also switching tabs is just far to cumbersome, the browser from its initial debut was a lot snappier.

Hopefully we can get an update.
    01-02-13 05:20 PM
    Is this still underdevelopment? Maybe, we are waiting for BB10? Either way, Hopefully the tab issue gets resolved. I've stopped using this browser. If I have grooveshark running and switch tabs or put PB to stand by it pauses the audio, this doesn't occur in the regular browser. Also switching tabs is just far to cumbersome, the browser from its initial debut was a lot snappier.

Hopefully we can get an update.
    Actually original release had far more issues. I find myself using it a lot. Having four fully customizable and independent of each other tabs priceless.

But having update would be great.
    FF22 and Herve5 like this.
    01-02-13 06:15 PM
    I've started to develop some issues with using the ipad user id and the ft app website. it has basically become virtually non responsive to touch inputs so it takes 20 attempts to open an article and then the back button doesn't work. anyone else having this problem?
    01-08-13 12:56 PM
    I've started to develop some issues with using the ipad user id and the ft app website. it has basically become virtually non responsive to touch inputs so it takes 20 attempts to open an article and then the back button doesn't work. anyone else having this problem?
    Try backing up all your bookmarks, reset all to defaults, then restore your bookmarks and see if that helps.
    01-08-13 01:02 PM
    Try backing up all your bookmarks, reset all to defaults, then restore your bookmarks and see if that helps.
    yes this works.

one more request: option to clear cache on exit.

I wish hatex could let us know about future updates if any. I am seriously digging this app. this four indeoendent. tab deal is like swiss knife of browsers. is there any other app on pb or other platform that does the same?

01-10-13 12:05 PM
    this didn't work for me, nor did clearing the cache. any other suggestions?

it's odd as it will allow me to scroll up and down and left and right, but just seems to ignore my taps.
    01-10-13 12:55 PM
    this didn't work for me, nor did clearing the cache. any other suggestions?

it's odd as it will allow me to scroll up and down and left and right, but just seems to ignore my taps.
    delete and re-install it. maybe some file got corrupted.
    01-10-13 08:51 PM
    did the delete and reinstall and same thing is happening when I have ipad as the user agent. on the default setting it is actually fine, but the problem is then that I need to clear the cache every time - is there a way to do this by default on exit?
    01-11-13 12:47 PM
    did the delete and reinstall and same thing is happening when I have ipad as the user agent. on the default setting it is actually fine, but the problem is then that I need to clear the cache every time - is there a way to do this by default on exit?
    try different user agent perhaps. I do not experience same issues.

01-13-13 12:34 AM
    @Hatex it would be great to see option with one button on the screen to scroll to the top of the page.

and by the way....perhaps 3.0 should have new name not simple browser but superb browser pro or swiss army knife browser deluxe etc.

01-24-13 08:44 PM
    @ HaTax - First of all: I love SimpleBrowser, the features and functionality is great. But as others pointed out, the UI really needs some love to look more polished and professional. If you like I can create a dark theme (similar to the PB browser) or else for you. I'd do it for free. You can check out my designs here: kappdesign.com (there you can also get in contact with me via e-mail and we can have a chat if you are interested in my offering...
    bitek likes this.
    01-28-13 04:08 AM
    HaTaX give us a response to tell us you still read this
    01-28-13 05:14 PM
    Is Simple browser+ coming to z10?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    02-18-13 11:35 AM
    no one has heard from him in months. I sent a pm as well
    02-18-13 11:36 AM
    Meanwhile I have created a quick UI variation for SimpleBrowser+ (including a modified app icon/logo). I went for a BB10 look with this. Don't know if you like it, I did that really quick, but let me know what you think.
    SimpleBrowser's official CB thread-simple_browser_ui.jpg
    Wolfgan likes this.
    02-19-13 04:04 AM
    Here is a close-up screenshot of the toolbar...
    SimpleBrowser's official CB thread-simple_browser_ui_toolbar.jpg
    02-19-13 04:06 AM
    Even closer..
    SimpleBrowser's official CB thread-toolbar.jpg
    02-19-13 04:08 AM
    Even closer..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toolbar.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	136749
    I like it. looks good.