I was looking through 'my world' in appworld and noticed Sim City doesn't have the delete option next to it. Hit the icon from 'my world' and and it takes me to an entry saying 'it's not supported for your current device'.
If I search in 'games' without using that link it comes up as £5 with a purchase icon. Same game, same version.
Anyone else getting this?
Only downloaded on my Playbook and only looked at Appworld from there also. It's exactly the same version. Wary of removing it with a long press from the dock in case I get charged again for the download to reinstall.
- By tayshun12 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 16Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:41 PM
- By burchboy19 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2011, 09:29 PM
- By jhnbaker41 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:57 PM
- By MSIXTEEN in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:18 AM
- By dubree23 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2008, 01:18 PM