Yeah there should be a lock gesture feature or something. I always exit out of air attack by mistake when im playing
    05-14-12 09:35 PM
    Anders Jeppsson said Sonic 4 would arrive in May. that only leaves 15 possible days left. this is me waiting.
    05-16-12 01:20 PM
    If its not terrible on Fruit and Ninja (Fruit Slash), then why would it be terrible on basically the same thing?
    It is terrible on Fruit and Ninja, that's how I know it would be terrible on Fruit Ninja too. , it's already bad enough on the iPod touch accidentally swiping the home button.
    05-16-12 03:51 PM
    Wish he would just say it's coming June 1st rather than saying it's coming in May.
    Or even say 'late May'.

Much like when they announced Zinio was coming in February, only to have it arrive in appworld days before March, it looks like when it was tweeted sonic to arrive in May, what was meant was it would arrive in appworld the last day of May.

While it is not a lie, it is not cool.
    I'm starting to realize, when RIM says something is happening in whatever month, it means the end of that month (os 2.0 ).
    05-23-12 03:18 PM
    wish he would just say it's coming june 1st rather than saying it's coming in may.
    Or even say 'late may'.

Much like when they announced zinio was coming in february, only to have it arrive in appworld days before march, it looks like when it was tweeted sonic to arrive in may, what was meant was it would arrive in appworld the last day of may.

While it is not a lie, it is not cool.
    I'm starting to realize, when rim says something is happening in whatever month, it means the end of that month (os 2.0 ).
    i concur:d:d
    05-23-12 04:59 PM
    One week left in May. Hope it isn't late.
    Boa2674 likes this.
    05-26-12 11:39 AM
    One week left in May. Hope it isn't late.
    why cant they just say look for it in appworld on the last day of may instead of keeping us in anticipation the whole month
    05-26-12 05:28 PM
    I noticed sonic 4 episode 1 is $9.99 on PS3 and $4.99 on ipad.
    Episode 2 is $14.99 on ipad.

I'm curious what the price will be when it finally arrives in appworld?
    05-26-12 06:21 PM
    less than 48 hours left in May.
    i think Anders Jeppsson is going to leave me disappointed.
    Akuji_ism likes this.
    05-30-12 09:22 AM
    I noticed sonic 4 episode 1 is $9.99 on PS3 and $4.99 on ipad.
    Episode 2 is $14.99 on ipad.

I'm curious what the price will be when it finally arrives in appworld?
    I hope it's not more then then Ipad version, I hate when Developers charge Blackberry owners more for the same App
    drummer_god likes this.
    05-30-12 09:29 AM
    less than 48 hours left in May.
    i think Anders Jeppsson is going to leave me disappointed.
    No doubt I can't wait for it! . Galaxy on Fire 2 is supposed to be launched in may as well.
    drummer_god likes this.
    05-30-12 09:35 AM
    Today is the day Anders Jeppsson let me down.
    Sonic is not in appworld today.
    Another RIM target date missed.
    I guess I should have expected that.
    CptArm3D likes this.
    05-31-12 10:35 AM
    Today is the day Anders Jeppsson let me down.
    Sonic is not in appworld today.
    Another RIM target date missed.
    I guess I should have expected that.
    Would that be Sega's fault or Rims?
    pcharleb likes this.
    05-31-12 03:01 PM
    i don't recall Sega announcing it would be on the playbook in May.
    don't make promises you can't deliver on.
    05-31-12 03:26 PM
    Someone should tweet to @ajeppsson (the guy who announced it) and ask him what's happening with the game. Someone should also ask if Sonic 4: Episode II is coming out eventually too. I used to play Sonic games growing up and it would be awesome to play them on the Playbook!

(I would do it myself but I don't have a twitter)
    drummer_god likes this.
    06-01-12 03:42 PM
    I would call it Sega's fault. With apps from big partners, the submission proces would likely be different, RIM would want this released within the day that Sega says it's ready and sends it to them.
    06-01-12 04:36 PM
    Someone should tweet to @ajeppsson (the guy who announced it) and ask him what's happening with the game. Someone should also ask if Sonic 4: Episode II is coming out eventually too. I used to play Sonic games growing up and it would be awesome to play them on the Playbook!

(I would do it myself but I don't have a twitter)
    ya, i don't have twitter either, or i'd do it.
    06-01-12 06:38 PM
    So it must be Sega's fault then?
    drummer_god likes this.
    06-03-12 01:01 AM
    Jeppson just needs to shut up until all the ducks are in a row and not announce any dates at all, Sega's fault or not. At the very least now though, since he's opened that can of worms, keep his followers updated on what exactly is going on.
    Akuji_ism, yanicmb and drummer_god like this.
    06-03-12 01:25 AM
    Yes it would be their fault since I'm sure they are the ones who gave him a date. You all need to chill. It's only a game, not like it's an important need feature or anything.
    06-03-12 06:24 AM
    I'm losing hope that sonic will ever be on the playbook.
    06-11-12 02:55 PM
    Can't give my money away..

Come on Sega, I'm hoping that the complications is due to the soon to be released 2.1.

Take my money..
    06-11-12 09:09 PM
    RIM's gaming head Anders Jeppsson ‏ just tweeted it

@ajeppsson
    Just announced at #bbwc #SEGA is bringing Sonic 4 episode 1 to #playbook in May and #blackberry10 at launch!
    Another RIM exec makes a comment mouth and another lie, what's new.
    --Quick, lets ignore this comment was ever made so that as usual the fanboi can once again say What lie...as usual.
    06-13-12 10:16 PM
    To clear it up, SEGA did say it would be available in May (announced in Orlando at BBWC). But it has also been mentioned that apparently SEGA had to delay it with no reason given. Blame RIM if you want, but whatever.
    06-13-12 10:43 PM
    Well, the Fish Labs guy said Galaxy on Fire would be available end of May, and it's not there. I'm not too fuzzed about it. It'll come when it's ready, just like Angry Birds. Are anyone complaining about Angry Birds not being available or the updates not being available anymore?
    06-14-12 12:13 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD