just wondering before i order a few through ebay.
    10-10-12 02:29 PM
    I used a Zagg Invisible Shield. Its one of the most well known brands of screen protector. I removed it after a week because it was compromising image quality and I didn't like the texture of it. It was very grippy, so sometimes my finger would completely stop mid-swipe because the surface was so grippy. I wouldn't recommend one to be honest - as long as you're a careful owner.
    10-10-12 03:05 PM
    lol i have 2 kids.
    one is 4 and the other is 6. gonna try and do my best from not letting them use it. ( they have there own laptops) But with kids anything can happen.
    10-10-12 03:24 PM
    I have a couple in the mail (playbook is less than a week old) but am going to try to see if they're ok. I have two young kids as well so any little protection can't hurt too much.
    10-10-12 03:41 PM
    I've used Zagg Invisible Shield on all my BBs - Storm, Storm2 and Torch, my daughter's and wife's 9650s and now their iPhones, my wife's iPad and now use one on my PlayBook. I guess I/We are all used to them and you generally only have to put one on since they don't wear out or come loose. They also have a replacement warranty ( as in I broke my phone and got a replacement ) as long as you send back the removed Shield it only costs you a couple of bucks shipping. Anyway - I like the product but it's not for everyone.

BTW- I don't work for Zagg - just like their protectors.
    10-10-12 04:52 PM
    Had one hated it, otterbox has one built in for when I'm at work.
    10-10-12 05:17 PM
    I have one that uses static cling to stay on and I find that it is the easiest to apply and the least air bubbles on the screen as well. It came with two in the package. It doesn't interfere with moving either.
    10-10-12 05:35 PM
    On everything I have home including my cell, the wife's cell, the kids. Ds's (all 3) my psp, have cheep ebay screen protectors and I don't mind them. Just wanted to get people thought on them
    10-10-12 05:46 PM
    Hi buddy, I use Amzer its a nice screen protector. It does hinder touch screen capacity a little bit, but after sometime you'll stop noticing it.

Amzer 90548 Anti-Glare Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for BlackBerry PlayBook | Screen Guard | Flipkart.com
    10-10-12 10:52 PM
    OP get yourself an Otterbox and childproof your PlayBook.
    10-12-12 07:35 AM
    I've thought about using one, but then I thought besides me, my wife and granddaughter I really don't need a screen protector. Not trying to be selfish, but I limit the amount of time people use my PlayBook. It's MINE! YOU HEAR ME, MINE! LOL! Just had to finally get that out of my system.
    10-12-12 08:30 AM
    I've had one on my playbook since January. I forget its there. I had to get someone to put it on for me though cause I know I would get air bubbles in it.
    10-12-12 08:40 AM
    I use Tru Protector (bought the anti-glare one) honestly the best. I've had it on since when the PB came out back in May. It was a breeze to install (no bubbles) and it to this day looks great.
    10-12-12 10:32 AM
    I use one simply because I think if I don't I'll regret it one day I see a couple scratches. Sometimes I have it in my bag without a case because I know it won't get banged around or dropped when I use it, I just don't want the screen scratched from books and binders. To each his own.
    10-12-12 01:28 PM