I purchased modern combat 2 before OS2.0 cake out and I had no problems with it.

After OS 2.0 update, I have several issues on the screen when I try to play it. I will upload a few pics when I get home, but I can't be the only one with this problem.

I got partial bits of other screens on games,etc screens, etc.

I have also done a device wipe and reloaded the game...but it still looks the same.

I emailed gameloft and they basically told me there is an update for 2.0 but I already did that update. After that I have sent them 3 more emails and they are not responding.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    03-12-12 10:09 PM
    We all got the same problem. At the moment nothing we can do fix it.
    It's up to the developer or whoever it may be to fix these issue's.
    The scrambled screen's is on new update if you were on the old update you didn't have it.
    You can still play the game ok though if you don't mind the bugged graphics and the crashes.
    03-12-12 10:15 PM
    Well that just sucks. The gameloft "support" person I received the email from seemed like they had no clue about any problem with the game on the playbook....
    Has there been any acknowledgment of the problem from gameloft or RIM? RIM is giving it away free in appworld... It sure makes them look bad if they give away an app that doesn't work properly.
    Last edited by k_a_s_m_i_t_h; 03-13-12 at 08:51 AM.
    03-12-12 10:20 PM
    I'm going to give you a little FYI, there really isn't much support from Gameloft at all, and people often point that out on android forums too. Your typical GL support conversation goes like this:

You: I'm having (insert problem here)

GK: OK check your email (their emails usually just tell you to reinstall the game)

You: OK I did that, still not working

GL: OK so sorry, you reinstall, everything be OK! ^^

You: I just told you I did that!! You're not listening to me. Are you a bot??

GL: no not a bot. Sorry, you try reinstall, it work then. ^^ thank you for enjoying Gameloft game! ^^
    03-13-12 08:03 PM
    ummm, Im not having any problems with modern combat 2 since the update, I hope yours get sorted.

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    03-13-12 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD