This thread is for the SCrApps For Free Windows Program/BlackBerry 10 app combo. It will be updated as the project is updated.
    For now, I'd love to get any ideas and feedback anyone has on the app. Any advice, comments, or questions is extremely welcome!
    Currently, SCrApps for Free is distributing enFlicker, which is free on App World.

What is SCrApps For Free?
    SCrApps For Free is an idea I had for a Windows Program and BlackBerry Application combo that can be used to give away paid apps for free when I feel like giving away an app. It can also be used for distributing Beta/Paid BlackBerry applications with far less worry regarding piracy of the app.
    BlackBerry World, as of right now, has virtually no way to easily give away a paid app, or to allow testers to get a copy of the app. You can distribute the .bar, but that method contains some piracy risks for both the .bar and the source code, and makes large scale distribution unfeasible in many situations.

Official home for this project:
    SCrApps For Free
    (Not much to see there at the moment).

Windows Tool Beta 1:
    I started work last night on the PC component of SCrApps For Free. The PC Component requires you have Java installed (Download Free Java Software) and that your BlackBerry is connected to your windows PC with development mode enabled.

BlackBerry App Beta:
    I have not begun work on the App version of the SCrApps For Free combo because I am waiting for approval for push notifications from RIM.

Downloads:
    Windows Program: http://scrapps.org/scrappsforfree/SC...For%20Free.exe
    BlackBerry App: Coming soon!

Screenshots:
    SCrApps For Free (installer for app giveaways)-sff1.png

SCrApps For Free (installer for app giveaways)-sff2.png

Developers: if you'd like a custom version of this program made for your apps, contact me for information and to negotiate fair pricing.
    Smilyniiiz, Mecca EL and sushistew like this.
    01-26-13 12:58 PM
    Not bad. I managed to figure out the secret password to download the BAR file though
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    01-26-13 02:43 PM
    Nice for distributing beta apps
    01-26-13 04:50 PM
    Updated the program to remove SifJar's exploit Thanks man!
    SifJar likes this.
    01-27-13 01:10 PM
    Finally got around to actually making the webpage look decent and added instructions for setting it up and all that jazz. SCrApps For Free.
    02-10-13 01:03 PM
    looks good, thanks for the update
    02-10-13 08:24 PM
    Am i allowed to modify this, to distribute the Crackberry Beta versions?

(Scrid2000 your 'name' is in the special thanks area of the app for helping me out with localStorage and the options screen)
    02-22-13 09:45 AM
    Am i allowed to modify this, to distribute the Crackberry Beta versions?
    (Scrid2000 your 'name' is in the special thanks area of the app for helping me out with localStorage and the options screen)
    Lol, thanks
    The code is staying closed source (just an extra security precaution), but hit me up on BBM if you want a copy.
    02-22-13 11:36 AM
    Lol, thanks
    The code is staying closed source (just an extra security precaution), but hit me up on BBM if you want a copy.
    if so, i still was able to modify the content.

BBM; I dont have a bis-plan anymore, so i'll PM you here on crackberry
    02-22-13 12:53 PM