Does anybody know of an app that will allow me to save my docs to pdf on the PB, once I have created them in Docs to Go.

I can do it by sending the files to an external website which creates the pdf and emails it back to me, but thats a bit of a ball-ache. Any advice appreciated.
    10-18-11 02:50 AM
    Files & Foilders (see sig below) can convert a .doc to .pdf via its Google Docs feature. Just paste the .doc file to Google Docs as .pdf, then copy it back to the PlayBook. It can also convert to and from many other formats: Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Plain text etc.
    bquinney likes this.
    10-18-11 04:51 AM
    Files and Folders will do this. It uses Google docs, but the interface is almost seamless. You copy and paste the file to the Google docs folder, then copy and paste it back to the desired location on the PB as a pdf.
    10-18-11 04:51 AM
    Files & Foilders (see sig below) can convert a .doc to .pdf via its Google Docs feature. Just paste the .doc file to Google Docs as .pdf, then copy it back to the PlayBook. It can also convert to and from many other formats: Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Plain text etc.
    LOL. Wish it would access box.net
    10-18-11 04:54 AM
    Thanks guys for the replies, I will give the Google Docs approach a try.
    10-18-11 05:07 AM
    LOL. Wish it would access box.net
    Support for Box.net is coming this summer soon :-) Seriously, we've got most of it working and are ironing out the last few issues. Stay tuned!
    10-18-11 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD