Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By logikstate
  1. logikstate's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Sand Slides is now FREE for a very limited time!

    Check out the trailer below and most importantly of all, download and ENJOY this FREE game!

    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOpHyMcvHw[/YT]
    Thanked by 4:
    Anonymous94587689 (05-25-2012),  Marty_LK (05-25-2012),  may21 (05-25-2012),  jon4400 (05-25-2012) 
    may21 likes this.
  2. BackDaws's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    303 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Says free then purchase for £2

    Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
  3. jon4400's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    414 Posts
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    PIN
    28F9964A
    #3  

    Default

    Thanks man, it's a pretty fun game !
  4. elmit22's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    When I try comes up as 2. I try to buy it and get an error message 30220
  5. sjc1963's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    PIN
    502A43C3
    #5  

    Default

    Free now, but once the "sale" is over and it goes back to its real price you're going to have to rebuy it at full price in order to update through App World.
  6. gaoliang21's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    36 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjc1963 View Post
    Free now, but once the "sale" is over and it goes back to its real price you're going to have to rebuy it at full price in order to update through App World.
    Sjc1963, I saw you posted the exact same FALSE information in StreamingNow On Sale thread yesterday. I have both apps. They are great apps and I didn't need to re-buy them.

    DO NOT POST FALSE INFORMATION or GET OUT OF THIS FORUM !!!!

    BTW, many thanks to developers!!!
  7. sjc1963's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    PIN
    502A43C3
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaoliang21 View Post
    Sjc1963, I saw you posted the exact same FALSE information in StreamingNow On Sale thread yesterday. I have both apps. They are great apps and I didn't need to re-buy them.

    DO NOT POST FALSE INFORMATION or GET OUT OF THIS FORUM !!!!

    BTW, many thanks to developers!!!
    I wasn't talking about the developers, SFB.
  8. jhimmel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,667 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjc1963 View Post
    Free now, but once the "sale" is over and it goes back to its real price you're going to have to rebuy it at full price in order to update through App World.
    Why do you keep posting this misinformation?
  9. sjc1963's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    PIN
    502A43C3
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhimmel View Post
    Why do you keep posting this misinformation?
    Because it's not.... I've had it happen to me far too many times. Now, mind your own damn business, SFB.
  10. sjc1963's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    PIN
    502A43C3
    #10  

    Default

    This discussion is over now.
  11. SCrid2000's Avatar

    Posts
    10,377 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjc1963 View Post
    Because it's not.... I've had it happen to me far too many times. Now, mind your own damn business, SFB.
    You only need to repurchase if it's free when you when you buy it and it's later changed to paid, not if the price is discounted.
  12. dannyjoebrown's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Hey nice looking game, thanks for the freebee's, Keep churning em out, I have bought so many games I doubt I will ever play but keep em cheap and Ill add some of your games, to the phattest looking playbook of unplayed games anywhere LOL.

Posting Permissions