Do you search a secure and unassailable safe?
    Safe Data is what you need. Simple, comfortable and intuitive.
    It has an infinite capacity of memorize for several kinds of data, all encrypted by a personal key (and not only that...see over).

Notes, credit cards, addresses...all preserved encrypted with AES, with the possible to choise among various encryption option.
    You will can save what you want, when you want and how you want.

You can find it here.

Here some screenshot:

05-23-12 02:13 AM
    Nice, I will have to check that out!
    05-25-12 02:23 PM
    I use an app called vault as it is native, the data is encrypted and it will allow you to backup the encrypted database file to dropbox.
    05-26-12 04:20 AM
    I use an app called vault as it is native, the data is encrypted and it will allow you to backup the encrypted database file to dropbox.
    According to me, as written on the description too, internet auth is not secure on this kind of app. Dropbox, gdrive, box... yeah, all cool services, but are you really sure your data are only stored on your cloud?

Naturally, again, ihmo, and without provocation
    Last edited by nimelano; 05-26-12 at 06:59 PM.
    05-26-12 06:57 PM
    According to me, as written on the description too, internet auth is not secure on this kind of app. Dropbox, gdrive, box... yeah, all cool services, but are you really sure your data are only stored on your cloud?

Naturally, again, ihmo, and without provocation
    Sorry but i don't get what your trying to say.
    05-27-12 03:32 AM
    Sorry but i don't get what your trying to say.
    Don't worry, nothing.

It's just I'm a bit paranoid, specially with data like cc number, bank account and so on...so in my Android device too I built my own because a lot of wallet app had internet connection as auth (in android works in an other way that PB speaking of auth) and if app is a malware can send data to other server without the user knows it.

I hope be I have been clear, my english isn't so good, I'm sorry for that
    05-27-12 04:25 AM
    Up!
    Maybe someone is interested and didn't see this post
    06-06-12 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD