Check it out: Official RWC 2011 Site

Available for Playbook & Blackberry.

Built with the BBM Social Platform, however its only used for inviting users to download the app. Wish they used more features.
    Last edited by gavinn; 08-23-11 at 07:32 AM.
    Ayo312, serversdude and Just Me like this.
    08-23-11 07:17 AM
    looks great. notifications through BBM would have been better.
    08-23-11 11:20 PM
    I just downloaded it to my PB and had a play. Very nice, it will be a good way to keep track of the results and latest news during the RWC!
    08-24-11 12:32 AM
    looks great. notifications through BBM would have been better.
    I've put in a suggestion via my contacts, that they bring BBM chats to the application. Eg. A group chat between contacts about a particular match
    08-24-11 03:04 AM
    Where can I download it without using blackberry apps world. Blackberry apps world is not available in Namibia.
    Last edited by jpbothawyn; 08-27-11 at 11:46 AM.
    08-27-11 11:44 AM
    AFL App Please...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 04:05 PM
    AFL App Please...

Pressure ScoreMobile. I'd love to get AFL, NRL, Rugby (Four Nations, Super Rugby) and A-League via it.
    08-27-11 08:17 PM
    Pressure ScoreMobile. I'd love to get AFL, NRL, Rugby (Four Nations, Super Rugby) and A-League via it.
    I sent them a request when the app first launched via the website to add International Rugby, Currie Cup, Super XV, etc.

I can't download the RWC app right now, it is having issues.
    08-28-11 02:26 AM
    Finally got the RWC app. Pretty slick.
    08-28-11 05:29 AM
    I was told that this app doesnt use BIS, so I deleted it. P.S. Come on The Bokke! Lets bring it home for the 3rd time! Good luck all, and may their be no serious injuries.

08-28-11 08:11 AM
    I was told that this app doesnt use BIS, so I deleted it. P.S. Come on The Bokke! Lets bring it home for the 3rd time! Good luck all, and may their be no serious injuries.

On a BB you mean? The Playbook app works over WIFI & the Bridge.

Would seem a bit strange if it didn't use BIS, considering it uses the BBM connectivity.
    08-28-11 08:29 AM
    Where can I download it without using blackberry app world??

08-31-11 02:58 AM
    Anyone else having a problem with this app on the playbook at the moment. On opening it, the flash screen pops up and then its followed by a white screen. and no further movement on this...
    09-13-11 01:20 AM
    just tested working fine
    V3nom likes this.
    09-13-11 01:27 AM
    Usually, when you want to download an app for the Playbook, you must use Blackberry App World to do it. This is extremely restricting, which is why How To Side Load PlayBook App instructions were created. Follow these steps so you can avoid having to use App World every time you want to download a new app.
    Hit the break for the full instructions.
    How to side load PlayBook Apps (Windows only)

1. Your PC must have Java JRE Installed. Download here.

2. Turn ON Development Mode on your Playbook (Settings > Security > Development Mode)

3. Connect your PlayBook to PC using microUSB Cable, or Connect your Playbook to the same WiFi network as your PC.

4. Obtain Playbook IP Address by touching Development Mode Icon on PlayBook. There might be 2 IPs if you connect PB with PC by Cable and they are also on the same WiFi network, then just pick 1 to use.

5. Place Playbook app .bar file into the �pbapps� directory.

6. Edit file �install.bat� and change 3 fields as below:

* Change �playbook-password� to Playbook Password
    * Change �169.254.180.97″ to PlayBook IP Address
    * Change �MyPBApp.bar� to Playbook App Name

7. Double click on �install.bat�

8. Check if the app is installed and runs automatically on Playbook. If not, try again.

NOTE: You can use DOS console to run the install.bat to check if there is error while installation. (Dos Console: Start Menu > Run > type cmd and enter)iPhone 5 Release Date
    Just Me likes this.
    09-13-11 01:56 AM
    i am also getting a frozen white screen after the Land Rover screen. Anyone else?
    09-13-11 06:37 AM
    I unistallaed and re-installed and that seems to have cured it... Not sure why it went all blank to start with
    09-13-11 06:49 AM
    Mine was working fine when I checked in on the pools this morning.
    09-13-11 09:15 AM
    Anyone else having a problem with this app on the playbook at the moment. On opening it, the flash screen pops up and then its followed by a white screen. and no further movement on this...
    Its been doing this to me for a few days now.I deleted the app, then re-installed it. it worked fine for a little while, but once again I'm getting stuck on the white screen.

09-13-11 03:00 PM
    I'm getting the white screen, re-install fixes for a little while.

P.S. Fantastic win Canada!
    Just Me likes this.
    09-14-11 05:24 AM
    Nice to see BlackBerry choosing to support a sport with global appeal and excellent sportsmanship.

Great app! The install process hungup the first time I tried to install the app. Second time, 2 days later it worked perfectly.

PS. Go Canada, what a courageous match against Tonga.
    Last edited by Just Me; 09-15-11 at 03:37 AM.
    09-15-11 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD