Rucky Cat Barance Ninja! -- New game for Playbook
My first mobile game has just been approved for Playbook. Check it out!
I will be updating it soon. The success of this $0.99 app will inform me whether or not the Playbook is a viable platform for bigger and better things.
I'm really interested to find out what people think of my game. It's a port of a Flash game I wrote with added features, and it really works well with the accelerometer, much better than the mouse control the Flash version uses.
In the game, you guide Takeshi the Ninja on his quest to balance cats on his head. Catch the cats as they leap through the air. Stack them high to increase your score. Avoid the bombs!
Last edited by JSensebe; 02-08-13 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added more game info
- 02-07-13, 12:22 PM #2
I'm thinking of adding that in the first update, actually. I was running close to the deadline (I was participating in a promotion) and didn't think I had time to fix any side effects from aborting the game in the middle.
This is my first mobile app and I wasn't sure if I should risk updating anything until I knew for sure the app was approved. Now I can go back and add all the last-minute things I didn't have time for.
- 02-07-13, 08:19 PM #5
I only had time to get through level 3. Looking forward to some downtime with it this weekend...
Edit: BTW, perhaps give a little more "read time" for the fortune cookies?
Last edited by hytran; 02-07-13 at 08:31 PM.
- By scunliffe in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-12, 01:50 PM
- By dumbstart in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 06-05-10, 02:43 AM
- By dumbstart in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-18-10, 04:23 PM
- By suga.ray001 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-09, 11:13 PM
- By pinkybella in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-08, 07:38 PM