What do you guys think about BBM going cross platform in the summer? And also knowing that it will eventually offer voice calling as well as video.

Posted via CB10
    We wouldn't want to compete with any other service.
    Our focus is on improving our own cross-platform service, improving our calling/messaging options, and adding more features.

It is for our users to decide
    berrycops likes this.
    05-16-13 11:02 AM
    Hey guys, when are you coming to BlackBerry 10?!

Viber, you are the only reason why I still carry my iPod around. Please tell your team that people are IN REAL NEED of the application. I work with a team that is literally scattered all over the planet. Your application helps communication and REALLY facilitates it.

I really hope you can pass this message.

Thanks!
    06-14-13 06:51 PM
    Hey guys, when are you coming to BlackBerry 10?!

Viber, you are the only reason why I still carry my iPod around. Please tell your team that people are IN REAL NEED of the application. I work with a team that is literally scattered all over the planet. Your application helps communication and REALLY facilitates it.

I really hope you can pass this message.

Thanks!
    Hey,
    Thanks for the kind words.

Trust us, we are well aware of the great anticipation for Viber on BB10. Naturally, it's always a great interest of ours to have the app released as soon as possible.

We are working as fast as we can on our native BB10 app, but unfortunately we still don't have specific release dates. We are at advanced levels of development and testing, and when we have concrete dates, we'll be sure to publish them for our fans to see.

We can only apologize for the wait
    jinxednuance likes this.
    06-16-13 03:37 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD