please can anybody please convert viber a free calling app from .apk to .bar IT'S A REQUEST
    04-03-12 10:04 AM
    if u supply the apk i can convert it
    04-03-12 10:07 AM
    04-03-12 10:11 AM
    untested but its converted and signed. let us know how it goes, good or bad

Deposit Files
    04-03-12 07:06 PM
    thanks for the try but the app is not working. can any body give me any app like whats app, friend caller etc:
    04-04-12 11:00 PM
    Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

You will be pleased to know that Viber for BlackBerry is coming very soon! Please stay tuned within the following week.

We will be announcing its publication, system req. and more, at that time.

If you own an iPhone\Android you can download Viber from here: Can't download from Android market... | Viber Support

If anyone has any questions/suggestions for Viber, please feel free to let us know, and we will address them shortly.
    Thanks,
    Viber Team
    Last edited by Viber Team; 04-15-12 at 03:20 AM.
    04-15-12 03:17 AM
    Thanks Viber Team for supporting BlackBerry Playbook. Can you tell us exactly how soon?

So the Voice part is covered by Viber... We just need to look for Someone to Support VideoChat now.
    04-15-12 04:07 AM
    Now this is some exciting news!
    04-15-12 05:33 AM
    Thanks Viber Team for supporting BlackBerry Playbook. Can you tell us exactly how soon?

So the Voice part is covered by Viber... We just need to look for Someone to Support VideoChat now.
    Tango or possibly ooVoo?
    04-15-12 02:04 PM

There may have been a slight confusion - at this stage we don't plan to officially support PlayBooks (we haven't tested the app on Playbooks, so we can't guarantee functionality of the app on it).

However, as we mentioned Viber will be out and available soon on AppWorld and we'd be happy to receive your feedback running it on your Playbook.
    04-15-12 02:50 PM
    There may have been a slight confusion - at this stage we don't plan to officially support PlayBooks (we haven't tested the app on Playbooks, so we can't guarantee functionality of the app on it).

However, as we mentioned Viber will be out and available soon on AppWorld and we'd be happy to receive your feedback running it on your Playbook.
    can i be a beta tester? Please PM me if you need a beta tester.

By the way.. We (playbook users) don't like the word "soon". It's over used by RIM. What is "soon" to you? a month, 6 months or 1 year?

Thanks
    04-15-12 04:14 PM
    We explained above what soon means in this case: if all goes as planned, Viber for BB [Beta] will be released to AppWorld some time this week
    findingnemo0303 and Drashak like this.
    04-15-12 04:17 PM
    hope that viber comes really SOON! ...patiently waiting
    04-28-12 03:27 AM
    We are experiencing some unexpected delays, and have committed to our fans not to specify release dates until the app is officially released to AppWorld.

We apologize for the prolonged wait, and we would like to emphasize that we are working around the clock to bring Viber for BB to our fans as soon as we can!
    04-28-12 02:57 PM
    We are experiencing some unexpected delays, and have committed to our fans not to specify release dates until the app is officially released to AppWorld.

We apologize for the prolonged wait, and we would like to emphasize that we are working around the clock to bring Viber for BB to our fans as soon as we can!
    will this include video chat? as i have no current use of my front camera

p.s. if u charge extra for video chat functionality i would most certainly pay extra
    04-28-12 04:09 PM
    will this include video chat? as i have no current use of my front camera

p.s. if u charge extra for video chat functionality i would most certainly pay extra
    At this stage unfortunately video chat is not included. We still don't know if/when video chat will be added to Viber for BB, but we'll keep you posted once we have news.
    04-29-12 03:54 AM
    hi viber team. do we have any updates about the app?
    my gf and i are actually awaiting for its release in pb

thanks!

EDIT : ohhh no release on the PB. just bb phones. i have a storm 2 so yeah still waiting!
    Last edited by stormplaybookuser; 05-04-12 at 08:34 AM.
    05-04-12 08:23 AM
    Still working tirelessly to complete it as soon as we can.

Learning from past experience, we wouldn't want to guarantee any deadline, but you can trust that it's coming very soon.
    05-05-12 01:40 PM
    05-08-12 05:20 AM
    Sweet, huge news!

But wrong forum. This is tablet forum.
    05-08-12 05:23 AM
    Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that Viber for BlackBerry Beta and Windows Phone 7 have both been released today! These milestone lets BlackBerry and WP7 users connect freely with our 60 million Viber users, and is a major step towards the full versions, which will have our free HD-voice calling. Get it, you’ll like it.

We are here to collect your feedbacks, questions and ideas - feel free to let us know your thoughts at any time

Best regards
    the Viber Team.
    05-08-12 10:38 AM
    hi viber team. using it right now in my storm 2. the UI is simple and gets the job done. it really is indeed a great step forward towards the full version. however, the beta is not nearly half of the full capacity of what viber does. we look forward to using your voip service.

more power to your team and thanks for bringing this to blackberry
    05-08-12 01:18 PM
    why is it not for playbook???
    05-08-12 02:04 PM
    if u supply the apk i can convert it
    Do you think Bobsled by T-Mobile will work? It is available for Android in the Play Store.

Bobsled� by T-Mobile
    05-08-12 02:30 PM
    why is it not for playbook???
    Unfortunately Viber does not support Playbooks yet, and that is due to the fact that Playbooks are running a much different OS version than the rest of the Blackberry phones :\

Once we have news on that, I'll let you know.
    05-09-12 07:28 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD