UNION (MADFINGER), IF YOUR READING THIS! PLEASE BRING THIS THIS GAME TO US!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfLZluv7Ss&feature=player_embedded[/YT]
    I've seen this before, but I thought I'd share the love.
    MADFINGER GAMES
    Last edited by Venichie; 11-19-11 at 11:44 PM.
    kritikal, 00stryder and yanicmb like this.
    10-24-11 10:32 PM
    yes...this...

I have it on my ipod touch...I would definitely purchase this for the PB
    10-25-11 10:09 AM
    Now don't flame me or anything, because to be honest I don't have a playbook yet and have not done too much research yet on android games on the 2.0 beta, but if somebody who had bought shadowgun from the android market did a backup of the apk in astro then installed it on the playbook, would it run?

Once again, only asking. I have seen other 3d games work like the pool game RIM showed off, but havent read anything about other games.

I did purchase the game for my Droid 3 and unless somebody else tries it first, I will probably try it when I get my playbook next week.
    11-19-11 10:50 PM
    Have you emailed, used twitter, or posted the request to Union yet on their website?
    11-19-11 11:40 PM
    Huh, no I haven't actually. I'm not the type to go and search for that kind of stuff, but I probably will now.
    11-19-11 11:47 PM
    Here is the link to their contact information:

UNITY: Contact

Oh, and here is the twitter account for Madfinger Games https://twitter.com/#!/MADFINGERGames
    Last edited by Darlaten; 11-19-11 at 11:55 PM.
    11-19-11 11:53 PM
    So I tried to contact Unity (Union) first about this issue, and received this.
    "Hi _______,

Madfinger are aware of the interest in Shadowgun on other platforms. We are happy to help them through Union, but the decision to move this game to Playbook is their decision and not ours.

Best,
    Graham"

So as anyone in this situation would do, I contacted Madfinger at Tweeter. I was ignored the first time, but then made myself more clear and then received the following...
    "@Venichy we dont know, ask#Unity #Union "

I then laughed, but I didn't go any further then that. I'll let them be, or gladly pass the torch to someone else to take this further.
    Anyways, I'm sure we'll get it eventually, but when is another matter... Maybe when the BBX phone comes, but hopefully sooner.
    11-24-11 08:46 AM
    @Venichie

Thanks for contacting both; I will be doing the same thing this evening - who knows, maybe if enough people contact them, both companies will get on the same page. Although I must admit; I always get a chuckle out of watching how some companies conduct their business.
    11-24-11 12:53 PM
    Well I sent in one more reply, and got this from Madfinger's Twitter.
    "@Venichy lol, Ill talk to them "
    I sent them my thank yous, and a happy Thanksgiving. So here's hoping.

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
    11-24-11 01:48 PM
    Was anybody able to get this working on the playbook.
    12-07-11 09:56 AM
    PLEASE answer because i want to buy it
    12-10-11 07:01 PM
    Any update on this?
    02-11-12 11:04 PM
    If that GOW lookalike has no hackers in it im sold. Im sick of playing against cheaters on Modern Combat 2. I just played a game where a guy had 133 kills and 30 deaths. He was flying all over the map like Flash. Guy was going mock 5.
    Last edited by VanCity778; 02-11-12 at 11:16 PM.
    02-11-12 11:12 PM
    Any update on this?
    Sadly, any tweets that I've seen addressed to them with the word "Playbook" in it have gone unanswered. I sent one this morning indicating that people on this forum were interested in seeing the game brought over to us. Guess we will see if a response comes to this tweet. Kinda doubt it though.
    02-12-12 12:35 AM
    Update: I received a tweet this morning from MadFingerGames. Their answer was: "Unfortunately Playbook doesn't support UNITY"

So looks like the answer is no.
    02-13-12 10:10 AM
    that doesn't make sense, Samurai II is a Unity game made by MadFinger
    02-13-12 10:15 AM
    Update: I received a tweet this morning from MadFingerGames. Their answer was: "Unfortunately Playbook doesn't support UNITY"

So looks like the answer is no.
    That's just plain wrong. Do a search for "union" on App World and you find:
    • Snuggle Truck
    • Diversion
    • Psychban
    • Castle Warriors
    • Roboto
    • Samuai 2 (DEVELOPED BY MADFINGER!)
    02-13-12 10:22 AM
    I know. I sent a question to Alec Saunders for clarification he and responded "yes" as well. I'm not sure what to make of their response.
    02-13-12 10:24 AM
    You simply reply and say how did you make sumaria 2 then?
    kritikal and zektor666 like this.
    02-13-12 02:36 PM
    I guess other people tweeted them about their odd response as I just received this reply from them via twitter (ps - i'm not sure how to link to it so I am just copying the text I received)

MadfingerGames: "Even if Playbook does support UNITY, we are not able to provide you SHADOWGUN on this OS. Not now, not in such a small teamSorry"

I replied "Thank you for the reply. Perhaps in the future this will be an option"

MadfingerGames then replied: "Yeah, but we are not able to provide SHADOWGUN directly on Blackberry's OS. Not on a such a small team. It's up to UNITY and UNION"
    Last edited by Darlaten; 02-14-12 at 03:24 AM. Reason: got more tweets from MadFingerGames
    02-14-12 03:15 AM
    I guess other people tweeted them about their odd response as I just received this reply from them via twitter (ps - i'm not sure how to link to it so I am just copying the text I received)

MadfingerGames: "Even if Playbook does support UNITY, we are not able to provide you SHADOWGUN on this OS. Not now, not in such a small teamSorry"

I replied "Thank you for the reply. Perhaps in the future this will be an option"

MadfingerGames then replied: "Yeah, but we are not able to provide SHADOWGUN directly on Blackberry's OS. Not on a such a small team. It's up to UNITY and UNION"
    so ive tweeted union now as well @UnionUnity3D

we gotta keep the pressure on and not let em pass the buck continually...

if they do, then they obviously dont care, so why buy from them at all...if they care, theyll take notice and port the games
    02-14-12 11:35 AM
    so ive tweeted union now as well @UnionUnity3D

we gotta keep the pressure on and not let em pass the buck continually...

if they do, then they obviously dont care, so why buy from them at all...if they care, theyll take notice and port the games
    What do you make of UnionUnity3D reply to you?

For me, its good to see that Unity is still working on their upcoming games for the Playbook but that reply was a little on the nondescriptive side for Shadowgun.
    02-15-12 10:14 AM
    check my reply to their reply
    02-15-12 10:48 AM
    Uppp. Union enough with the kids games we need Shadowgun!
    06-13-12 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD