Hi I sideloaded the application replygo reader to my playbook but it keeps crashing I don't if there would be any alternative to this app?
    Thanks
    03-11-12 04:37 PM
    qPDF is available on app world and it works pretty good. If you need additional functions like commenting and marking up on the PDF, you would need to buy the app for $10 from app world.
    03-11-12 06:16 PM
    Alright cool thanks!
    03-11-12 06:38 PM
    I installed RepliGo Reader 3_3_0.Bar few weeks ago. It renders pdf file very well and hardly crashes.
    03-12-12 12:34 AM
    The app works great but I can only access pdf files that are stored on my phone. When looking for a file through this app in android app loader it cant look on my playbook and just looks on my phone and if i have any pdfs there it allows me to open and edit it. Does anyone know how I can just open pdf files that are stored on my playbook?? Same applies when i try to save. only allows me to save to the phone not on the playbook. Please help.
    04-30-12 03:06 PM
    I seem to be on the pb. Ah, you can Navigate UP. Tap screen. Open, navigate up to the very top of the folder tree. Navigate to accounts/1000/shared/documents/etcetcetc where you stored your pb's pdf files.
    04-30-12 06:56 PM
    Hi I sideloaded the application replygo reader to my playbook but it keeps crashing I don't if there would be any alternative to this app?
    Thanks
    You should try installing older android player. People have reported that the apps work better then. Search for 'hung/stuck android app' in the forum. Good luck.
    There is no need to fork out $10 for this.
    05-01-12 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD