For any server administration folks responsible for the management of Microsoft Windows Server machines the Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook available in BlackBerry App World makes the perfect platform to manage those servers. If you combine the BlackBerry PlayBook with the BlackBerry Case and Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard you can leave your corporate notebook computer at the office.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-03-13 08:44 PM
    Between this app and Splashtop, I can access my files from anywhere!!!
    03-03-13 09:23 PM
    If you combine the BlackBerry PlayBook with the BlackBerry Case and Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard you can leave your corporate notebook computer at the office.
    great idea if you can find the mini keyboard w/ convertible case,,, i think they're extinct...
    03-03-13 10:03 PM
    How much you pay for that app???
    03-03-13 11:38 PM
    great idea if you can find the mini keyboard w/ convertible case,,, i think they're extinct...
    Time for you to send an email to Thorsten Heins and remind him there is a legion of BlackBerry PlayBook users.
    03-04-13 05:06 AM
    How much you pay for that app???
    Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook (Todd Grayson) 4.99
    Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook (SolverLabs) 0.99

I purchased the version developed by Todd Grayson shortly after it was available in 2012. It works very well. Todd has a version for the BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry Z10.

I have not used the version developed by SolverLabs so cannot comment on it.
    03-04-13 05:14 AM
    Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook (Todd Grayson) 4.99
    Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook (SolverLabs) 0.99

I purchased the version developed by Todd Grayson shortly after it was available in 2012. It works very well. Todd has a version for the BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry Z10.

I have not used the version developed by SolverLabs so cannot comment on it.
    The advantage of Todd's is that it will allow you to also change the RDP port for your connections. I have a couple of customers that changed RDP ports from the standard 3389 to keep outsiders from sniffing for it. It's worked without any issues and even with the higher cost, it's more than paid for itself.
    03-04-13 10:35 AM
    Between this app and Splashtop, I can access my files from anywhere!!!
    I use splashtop daily. can you quickly describe the differences or advatanges of one over the other? thank you

edit: please note I do not have any server computers. only a home desktop
    03-04-13 11:41 AM
    For any server administration folks responsible for the management of Microsoft Windows Server machines the Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook available in BlackBerry App World makes the perfect platform to manage those servers. If you combine the BlackBerry PlayBook with the BlackBerry Case and Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard you can leave your corporate notebook computer at the office.

I'm not 100% sure what your saying is accurate, but after looking at your avatar i'll agree with anything you say... So, Yup, your exactly right!
    Blackberry_Fiend likes this.
    03-04-13 12:36 PM
    If it worked over bridge it would be perfect. He was going to work on that after the initial release. The functionality and resolution is perfect when on Wifi.
    03-04-13 12:47 PM
    Last July I took a 4 day trip and forgot my laptop, thinking it had been loaded in the car already. All i had was my Bold 9930 and Playbook with Mini Keyboard. At the hotel the first night I had to do some remote work. The $5 one worked great for me. Next time I will take a Blue Tooth mouse though.
    03-06-13 01:44 AM
    i have already purchased splashtop and it works just great.

but i prefered using the remote desktop app (todd grayson) coz it do not a client to be installed on the pc.
    it would help more on my office pc

i installed it on the playbook but do not know how to connect....anyone could help plz..!?
    03-09-13 02:39 AM
    I'm not 100% sure what your saying is accurate, but after looking at your avatar i'll agree with anything you say... So, Yup, your exactly right!
    Don't judge the quality of my messages by my avatar. LOL

03-09-13 05:35 AM
    Beside my PlayBook, when on a business trip last week, I brought an HP Windows8 Pro tablet, thinking I'll be doing logmein from it to my PC at work. Nope, logmein desktop app on a Windows8 Pro tablet is completely useless. I couldn't zoom the screen and when the keyboard showed up, the screen was zoomed out to one third of the screen! I shut it down and used RDM+ on my PlayBook instead.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 08:46 AM
    I wonder if they have quietly stopped production because of QC issues with the mini keyboard and cursor skipping / jumping problems that many people had with them. I didn't get a properly working keyboard until my 3rd unit. But I also think BB has stopped producing most of the PB accessories now.
    03-09-13 10:21 PM