you can see it on video here:

anyways, I had the chance to chat a bit with a tAt/RIM rep a few days ago and he said that all of the tAt apps that have been demoed on the PB will be released..

I did not ask him about when so I won't speculate on that part but considering that the devcon is closing in it wouldn't be unreasonable to hope for a release around that time..

IMO the devcon is an excellent venue to release som new & exciting apps ..
    09-16-11 08:49 AM
    Amazing... Coming soon I guess but this would certainly get the PB noticed. So much potential
    09-16-11 10:30 AM
    I hope that us true...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 01:03 PM
    they can't wait for big shows to relaese these things, time is running out.
    09-16-11 01:05 PM
    anyways, I had the chance to chat a bit with a tAt/RIM rep a few days ago and he said that all of the tAt apps that have been demoed on the PB will be released..
    After devCON! How long after doesn't matter.
    09-16-11 01:22 PM
    That's great... you do know that the space-time continiuum from the people at RIM is very different from ours... Very soon from them might be decades for us. But luckily since we found the Rosetta Stone scientists have managed to decipher the weird RIM vocabulary, and so far have the following translations: (On Abril Year XXXX) By next summer = at least 10 months; End of summer = End of Fall; Revolutionary Smartphones = At least as good as the two previous incarnations of our competition; and so on...
    09-17-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD