Is there any way to get a refund for apps that either fail to work as advertised or don't meet expectations?

I just downloaded a photo editor and nowhere in the description did it say it needed an active internet connection to operate. $5 well wasted.
    07-25-12 04:39 PM
    Yes but since I'm at a lake I don't have the email address. I have posted it better before in other threads.
    07-25-12 06:13 PM
    Is there any way to get a refund for apps that either fail to work as advertised or don't meet expectations?

I just downloaded a photo editor and nowhere in the description did it say it needed an active internet connection to operate. $5 well wasted.
    Always try to solve any issues with the developer, if no succeed, send email to:

[email protected] and explain the problem, ask to have the purchase reversed.
    In the mail, you should include all details, appname, invoice#,date, and your BlackBerryID, and also the PIN for the device used to do the purchase.
    07-25-12 07:01 PM
    Try to resolve the problem quickly. If the app doesn't work or was falsely advertised, you'll get your refund. But if you're having buyer's remorse and have already owned the app for a few days, you may not be entitled to a refund.
    07-25-12 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD