Hi everyone,
    Just released PiggyBook for the PlayBook, a very out-of-the-box app to manage personal finances. Take a look at it and read why it's so different from everything you have ever tried (screenshots are also included )

Website
    PiggyBook | bit outside the box

AppWorld:
    Buy PiggyBook - Download PiggyBook - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

feedback is most welcome
    RoboticGolem likes this.
    06-07-12 09:35 AM
    Version 1.0.1 out today, with some improvements and fixes

Changelog:
    PiggyBook – Changelog | bit outside the box
    06-08-12 03:06 AM
    Thanks the app looks great!!! Will check it out!!! thanks for supporting the playbook!!
    06-08-12 04:40 AM
    Have not tried it yet but like the idea of the app. Purchased it to support the developer.
    06-08-12 09:09 AM
    Thanks for the support

PS - if any of you are using the 2.1 BETA version of PB OS, there is a problem with the swipe menu (RIM's bug in webkit). I'll release a workaround later today.
    06-08-12 09:18 AM
    I don't completely understand how this works but I certainly like the concept - downloading now - questions to follow
    06-08-12 10:36 AM
    I don't completely understand how this works but I certainly like the concept - downloading now - questions to follow
    make sure you read the new user guide and FAQs
    thanks!
    06-08-12 10:42 AM
    Just released a minor update with a workaround for the bug in webkit (for those running OS 2.1 Beta)
    Guess will have to wait until monday to get approved :/
    06-09-12 05:05 AM
    Fix released and live on AppWorld
    06-11-12 03:54 AM
    New version out today with some improvements and fixes.

Thanks everyone for the feedback you've been sending.It really helps to improve the app
    Keep it coming!

changelog available at: PiggyBook | bit outside the box
    06-13-12 04:31 AM
    Thankyou! I just purchased Piggybook and look forward to testing it out for myself.

For years I have been using a PC app called My Cashflow for Windows and it's a fantastic way to see where you're headed and stay on top of your finances.
    inunod likes this.
    06-13-12 09:10 AM
    Thankyou! I just purchased Piggybook and look forward to testing it out for myself.

For years I have been using a PC app called My Cashflow for Windows and it's a fantastic way to see where you're headed and stay on top of your finances.
    Thanks
    Let me know if there is some specific feature you miss!
    06-15-12 01:52 PM
    Hi everyone!
    Just would like to get some feedback regarding BB10. I was wondering if this app could fit well in a mobile phone usage, instead of the tablet bigger screen.
    What do you think? Is it worth the effort?

Thanks!
    08-16-12 03:34 PM
    As someone who is horrible with finances and doesnt like them, I like the idea. Already purchased, and cant wait to start using it.
    08-17-12 12:05 AM
    do you plan to release a phone version any time soon??
    08-17-12 01:03 AM
    @RoboticGolem thanks!

@Viktor_Volkov that's why I asked... do you think this could fit well in a phone version (bb10)? For me, personally, I prefer the tablet.. but I know some people might use it in a phone... Just wanted to get a picture of how many people could feel it would be a good idea before investing time in it!

thanks
    08-17-12 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD