- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Recipient is outside your work domain
Long time reader, first time poster.
32 playbook OS 188.8.131.526 since last update been getting message: "recipient is outside your work domain". Seems stupid to ask, because message seems to send, but really darned curious if anyone else has seen this.
Thanks in advance
- 02-18-2013, 12:38 AM #3
Is your Playbook setup with the company Mobile Fusion/BES10 server? I.e do you have to 'unlock' a work partition to access your email etc?
This feature is a warning to make you check you are addressing email to the right address... I.e I have both my bosses work and private email address. In this case it would warn me I've been stupid enough to choose her personal rather than work email.
- By 530XI in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM
- By AGray34 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:29 PM
- By AGray34 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:29 PM
- By ani in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2008, 02:30 AM
- By stevevader in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2007, 11:26 AM